Having issues using Maxthon browser.

DanielJoseph

Hi there, we have been using 2 to 3 browsers for multiple websites which includes our own website, at the same time recently there were some issue with the Google chrome because of which we switched to Maxthon browser. It was working fine for the first two days but recently we are having internet issues, the browser became slower and whatever I load it turns black making it difficult to understand. I can't figure out the issue which is causing this to happen as it is making it difficult to perform daily tasks. Can anyone help me figure out what could be causing this issue as this was one of the reason I stopped using chrome?

16 hours ago, DanielJoseph said:

Hi there, we have been using 2 to 3 browsers for multiple websites which includes our own website, at the same time recently there were some issue with the Google chrome because of which we switched to Maxthon browser. It was working fine for the first two days but recently we are having internet issues, the browser became slower and whatever I load it turns black making it difficult to understand. I can't figure out the issue which is causing this to happen as it is making it difficult to perform daily tasks. Can anyone help me figure out what could be causing this issue as this was one of the reason I stopped using chrome?

Hi there, could you provide a short video of this issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Archived