mx://last-visit/ or about last

uga

67ec5e432d9c.png
Good afternoon! I apologize for my English and for not finding a suitable topic.
I would like to do the same in the new browser as in the previous one, one page with the last pages, and not as it is now. Not a lot of annoying loose pages.More precisely, that he closed all the pages and left them all in one

On 11/28/2020 at 6:02 AM, uga said:

Good afternoon! I apologize for my English and for not finding a suitable topic.
I would like to do the same in the new browser as in the previous one, one page with the last pages, and not as it is now. Not a lot of annoying loose pages.More precisely, that he closed all the pages and left them all in one

Hi there, suggestion recorded. Currently, you can go to mx://history/ for checking the data.

Hello, I noticed that unlike in MX5 the locked/pinned tabs in MX6 can still be closed without any warning using "close tab" mouse gesture. My understanding is that a locked tab should stay locked until deliberately unlocked by a user, hence I consider the current behavior to be a bug.

Secondary, could you please add a "lock tab" command among assignable mouse gestures like it used to be in previous MX5 (and older) versions of Maxthon?

20 hours ago, phoenix-76 said:

Hello, I noticed that unlike in MX5 the locked/pinned tabs in MX6 can still be closed without any warning using "close tab" mouse gesture. My understanding is that a locked tab should stay locked until deliberately unlocked by a user, hence I consider the current behavior to be a bug.

Secondary, could you please add a "lock tab" command among assignable mouse gestures like it used to be in previous MX5 (and older) versions of Maxthon?

Suggestions recorded. ?

Archived