MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1800

BugSir006

7 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Screen Capture still having problems. When I use ít, the screen changes resolution a bit, and frozen images apears (like windows solitiaire whe you win)

I'm the only one with this problem?

Hi there, could you let me know the system resolution of your device? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue.

Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

19 minutes ago, TuChoLa said:

Hi,

Location don't work. When I open example Google Maps and choose "Show your location" I get "Your location could not be determined". That same problem is on a other sites.

My Location setting is "Allow..."

This known bug is still being analyzed.

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you let me know the system resolution of your device? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue.

Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

If you see the video, when I start screen Capture, the screen image 'shrinks' and on the right part of  the second monitor appears, on the bottom a blank area apears.

And you can see the solitarie effect on the captures screens.

image.png.47ed2bc9a7e0d45f308a35c55d479011.png

Ok, thanks for information. 

Maybe this informations can help. Now every day I using MX 5.2.7.5000 and location works fine, when I uptade this to 5.3.8.2000 the location stops working. 

In the meantime I tested a Vivaldi Browser (but MX is better ?) and Vivaldi had similar problem with location. This problem is resolving by "Vivaldi now uses the internal Windows RT Location service.",  because "For legal reasons, the former Mozilla location service can no longer be used.", maybe this info help.

On 11/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tuchola said:

Ok, thanks for information. 

Maybe this informations can help. Now every day I using MX 5.2.7.5000 and location works fine, when I uptade this to 5.3.8.2000 the location stops working. 

In the meantime I tested a Vivaldi Browser (but MX is better ?) and Vivaldi had similar problem with location. This problem is resolving by "Vivaldi now uses the internal Windows RT Location service.",  because "For legal reasons, the former Mozilla location service can no longer be used.", maybe this info help.

Thank you! ?

On 11/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, avegaweiss said:

If you see the video, when I start screen Capture, the screen image 'shrinks' and on the right part of  the second monitor appears, on the bottom a blank area apears.

And you can see the solitarie effect on the captures screens.

Hi there, thank you for your video. Duplicate displays or extend displays?

Just tested a bit with the newer version, and sadly i am still missing the Amazing Tab management the previous versions of maxthon had.

I personally hate the google crome tab manager where you cannot easily see what page is what, if you rake up a large amount of tabs.

i have looked at extensions but there are sadly none that change how the Tab management works.

Thus i still would like to ask for this feature if it is possible to implement. {of course with a option to Disable it for the people who like the Crome tab management better}

For the portable version there is also a issue with the New tab menu.

If you do not use a account many of the Quick access links are kinda shady.

The Linkedin Quick access has the following link attached:

click,howdoesin,net

while facebook has:

mini,fbunion,com 

as the link.

Youtube has

youtube,fbunion,com

as the link.

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I already tried the top 20  most used apps. for tab management. but none have the same feature as the older Maxthon versions.

The crome ones just show the entire tab bar as a list. not the additional ones after the tab-bar has been filled.

9 hours ago, darknessblade said:

I already tried the top 20  most used apps. for tab management. but none have the same feature as the older Maxthon versions.

The crome ones just show the entire tab bar as a list. not the additional ones after the tab-bar has been filled.

Suggestion recorded. ?

Archived