MX6 PC Beta Release 1600

8 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello .. .can i ask a question.. can you fix it so that i can log on on this website? cause i need to switch to retro mode in order to do this.. https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/ben-sira/4.html

Hi there, I tried this issue in v6.1.0.1600 but haven't reproduced. It would be appreciated if you can provide a screenshot or short video of this issue.

Dingtalk_20201111115812.jpg

8 hours ago, BenReiley said:

and also when i sometimes click full screen on a youtube video it shows an error and the video is shown in another display option other then my 1920-1080x....

Could you provide a screenshot or short video of this issue?

19 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello .. .can i ask a question.. can you fix it so that i can log on on this website? cause i need to switch to retro mode in order to do this.. https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/ben-sira/4.html

and also when i sometimes click full screen on a youtube video it shows an error and the video is shown in another display option other then my 1920-1080x....

you're talking about mx 6-1600 beta

I have a problem ,  it doesnt start  , it only "flashes" for couple of secs and crashes.  I reinstall it ,  install it with adm rights nothing. And after that ,  even older besion of 6 display the same behavior.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:27 PM, Greek said:

I have a problem ,  it doesnt start  , it only "flashes" for couple of secs and crashes.  I reinstall it ,  install it with adm rights nothing. And after that ,  even older besion of 6 display the same behavior.

Hi there, how about the latest version 6.1.0.1703? Could you let me know the system OS Build of your device?

On 11/11/2020 at 5:06 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried this issue in v6.1.0.1600 but haven't reproduced. It would be appreciated if you can provide a screenshot or short video of this issue.

Dingtalk_20201111115812.jpg

Could you provide a screenshot or short video of this issue?

Hello.. sorry for taking so long.. i was very very very busy and tired when i got home and slept and rinse and repeated that for a few days.. but yeah here is the video...

18 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello.. sorry for taking so long.. i was very very very busy and tired when i got home and slept and rinse and repeated that for a few days.. but yeah here is the video...

Thank you for your reply. According to the video, the account or the password data is incorrect. Try to open Passkeeper then check the account data, please.

Dingtalk_20201118152442.jpgDingtalk_20201118152923.jpg

On 11/18/2020 at 8:35 AM, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your reply. According to the video, the account or the password data is incorrect. Try to open Passkeeper then check the account data, please.

Dingtalk_20201118152442.jpgDingtalk_20201118152923.jpg

I did that.. but when i go in retro mode the password works.. but when i am in the normal mode it doesnt work... my password is not incorrect ..the passkeeper has the password ..it is working only in retro mode

3 hours ago, BenReiley said:

I did that.. but when i go in retro mode the password works.. but when i am in the normal mode it doesnt work... my password is not incorrect ..the passkeeper has the password ..it is working only in retro mode

Hi there, I tried to test this issue, and found the Chrome browser and the Opera browser have the same issue. It seems that this website doesn't allow to fill the password automatically.