How to organize Quick Access

When I try to rearrange icons in Quick Access, Maxthon 6 starts to circulte them in the screen or "open" a new item with two icons inside. How to organize icons in Quick Access just dragging it to a desired place and the other items remains on their places?

7 hours ago, gazumba said:

Thank you for the demo clip. Unfortunately, when I try to move the items, MX6 starts circulating other items and not putting the item organized. Well, I will try again! Thnaks very much!

Hi there, if you still experience the issue please send a short video to me.😊 I will forward it to the dev team. Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

In the latest version 6.1.0.1509?

Yes.

I tried both the installation version and the portable - it is equally buggy - the icons start to jump randomly across the screen.

And one more glitch: I have groups in Quick Access. During such races across the screen, one of the groups was inserted into the other. It is impossible to get her out of this group. I couldn't do that on purpose ...

On 11/7/2020 at 1:38 AM, JoeRee1968 said:

Yes.

I tried both the installation version and the portable - it is equally buggy - the icons start to jump randomly across the screen.

And one more glitch: I have groups in Quick Access. During such races across the screen, one of the groups was inserted into the other. It is impossible to get her out of this group. I couldn't do that on purpose ...

Hi there, how about the latest version 6.1.0.1600?