MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1500 & Android Beta Release 6.0.0.3400

BugSir006

54 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

What part of Google Maps doesn't work for you? I'm on there right now and satellite view and street view are working fine.

It seems a problem with the region here
Google maps cannot detect my location nor any site that use it

Maxthon 5, Stable Chrome and Canary can but not chromium nor maxthon 6

google maps.png

I've already posted this to them a long time ago but as long as they're using chromium based engine, this bug will continue to be

A note to mention that mx6 for android does detect my location

3 hours ago, MartinB said:

To Bugsir006

Hi,

the answer to the question "bookmarks or the Quick Access in New tab"

is :

Quick Access in new Tab !

Bookmarks are OK!

Hoping for an answer but please no WOW!

MartinB

do you use portable or installed version

13 hours ago, MartinB said:

To Bugsir006

Hi,

the answer to the question "bookmarks or the Quick Access in New tab"

is :

Quick Access in new Tab !

Bookmarks are OK!

Hoping for an answer but please no WOW!

MartinB

This issue has been fixed in the version 6.1.0.1501. ?

2 hours ago, bobad1 said:

but my radar map still appears slow when animated.

Hi there, could you provide a short video of this issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

hey !! last night i noticed half of the mouse gesture features are missing from maxthon 5 in this new maxthon 6. can u please update it. like zoom-in zoom-out, full screen and so on..

also when you open and picture in a new tab.. you cannot move it around and navigate it if its zoomed in. i love this feature in mx 5.

edit : i also just found out that the video pop up has no progression bar ? why? 

guys i love the browser and i really havent used any thing else for almost a decade now. i just want to fully move to mx 6 since its waaay faster 

13 hours ago, kasko said:

hey !! last night i noticed half of the mouse gesture features are missing from maxthon 5 in this new maxthon 6. can u please update it. like zoom-in zoom-out, full screen and so on..
edit : i also just found out that the video pop up has no progression bar ? why? 

Requests reported. ?

My one annoyance in all versions to date, including the Alpha, has been that the video pop out doesn't have its own window like it did in MX5.

You either have it popped out always on top or not all all. I very much prefer to be able to have full screen videos playing but be able to switch to something else without putting the video back in. I get that this is some sort of Chromium thing as it's the same as the Chrome pop up player but I definitely preferred the Maxthon version.

Along with the seek bar and controls as requested above.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I downloaded the new version 6 of the browser for Android, but I noticed several problems. The forward button is missing. "Ad to homescreen" option is also missing. The ad blocker also does not work correctly on some sites. The blocker list may need to be updated. The volume of the browser becomes very large after installation. For two days of use has accumulated 500 MB of user data.

31 minutes ago, proniceras said:

The forward button is missing. "Ad to homescreen" option is also missing. 

These two functions will be added to the future versions.

38 minutes ago, proniceras said:

For two days of use has accumulated 500 MB of user data.

Try to clear the cache, please.

Archived