inverted bookmarks

I have installed the v5.3.8.2100 beta version on 2 pc. I imported the bookmarks via html files from 1 pc to 2. Everything ok except that every now and then it reverses the order of the bookmarks. The last moves them up. Is there any way to put my bookmarks back on top?

On 10/24/2020 at 1:07 AM, BlackSun said:

I have installed the v5.3.8.2100 beta version on 2 pc. I imported the bookmarks via html files from 1 pc to 2. Everything ok except that every now and then it reverses the order of the bookmarks. The last moves them up. Is there any way to put my bookmarks back on top?

Hi there, do you have the browser account?

You can register a browser account, then import the guest account data to the browser account, then log in to this account on the second PC, the data can be synced automatically.

I have a browser account and I correctly import bookmarks, extensions etc ... after a while, however, my bookmark list is reversed in its order (those flipped and vice versa)

Also move bookmarks forward in folders relative to saved favorites with simple URL is there any way to put everything back as I sorted them?

Archived