Facebook Edit Posts Using Maxthon

Whenever I click on edit a post in facebook the browser jumps to the top of the facebook page I am on.
You then need to scroll down to the post you wish to edit where the dialogue has opened correctly.
Is there a way to stop it jumping back up to the top.
This does not seem to happen on any of the other browsers I have installed.

PS. Great Browser overall.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another problem which happens all the way to the latest version too (1400), probably due to the change in FB's overall look.
When editing a post on FB, the confirmation to update the post after editing can't be found. Basically this means that for posts (NOT COMMENTS/REPLIES) one cannot edit the post as the edit itself cannot be confirmed.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:07 AM, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

There is another problem which happens all the way to the latest version too (1400), probably due to the change in FB's overall look.
When editing a post on FB, the confirmation to update the post after editing can't be found. Basically this means that for posts (NOT COMMENTS/REPLIES) one cannot edit the post as the edit itself cannot be confirmed.

Hi there, how about other browsers? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived