MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1300

BugSir006

19 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:

I am back to Maxthon version 5 guys.
I did not find the MX6 successful. It would be better if they perfected version 5 instead.

Totally agree! MX5 is feature rich and highly customizeable. MX6 is only Chrome clone. :

MX5 on modern core will be total win!

17 hours ago, bobad1 said:

1300 (and 2-3 previous releases) seem to have a YouTube bug. When viewing the video in full screen with 3 or more YouTube tabs, it won't show full screen correctly. 

Thanks!

Yes, this OFTEN happens.

5 hours ago, S1v said:

Totally agree! MX5 is feature rich and highly customizeable. MX6 is only Chrome clone. :

MX5 on modern core will be total win!

TRUE - 1000%

On 10/20/2020 at 6:13 AM, BugSir006 said:

It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue. 

There's no sense; All can see is game control burrons on black screen with bg-sound.

Besides Opera and Firefox works FINE.

15 minutes ago, Mhzayer said:

Google maps not working with this version too.
I thought that Maxthon Devs are better than others but alas.

plural? you think there is more than one working on this [vanity] project

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

I'm for MX5, only add-ons from chrome apps need to be attached to it and it will be TOP (in MX5 I did not like that the login remained in the temp folder (de-anon, but not scary). In mx6 I cannot work with hikvision, because the browser does not see the plug-in (although IE mode is enabled). I need a password request window when you turn it on (you can also use it from the menu) BUT so that before logging in and after logging out, no account information is left, no folders with bookmarks. In Chrome whether synchronization is enabled or not, leaves bookmarks when exiting. It is necessary to minimize to tray. Download manager as in MX5.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived