MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.1100

BugSir006

Hello... good day... i have a question .... can you add the option to make me choose if i want maxthon to open a certain file like a torrent file automatically or clear that so i can let it normally download instead of open.. i clicked open a certain file but then i realized that it is better to just download it and now i am stuck with maxthon opening the files on click.. can this be added in a later version maybe?

(this picture is from chrome cause i was trying to figure out how to do it with maxthon and i couldnt find it so i showed this chrome option to show you what i am talking about)

Screenshot (1394).png

1 hour ago, BenReiley said:

Hello... good day... i have a question .... can you add the option to make me choose if i want maxthon to open a certain file like a torrent file automatically or clear that so i can let it normally download instead of open.. i clicked open a certain file but then i realized that it is better to just download it and now i am stuck with maxthon opening the files on click.. can this be added in a later version maybe?

(this picture is from chrome cause i was trying to figure out how to do it with maxthon and i couldnt find it so i showed this chrome option to show you what i am talking about)

Or restore the prompt to save or open the files....  I miss that feature also...

On 10/2/2020 at 4:42 PM, Xahi4475 said:

Weird, sometimes Maxthon closes itself (much less than before) but "reports" folder is empty. :S 

Yep, I've had this same issue for a few versions now...

When it occurs for me I have the browser open for a long time and it's almost always on a video that I have paused.  It might have occurred at other times too, but so far it seems to take awhile and mostly when on a video.

3 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Yep, I've had this same issue for a few versions now...

When it occurs for me I have the browser open for a long time and it's almost always on a video that I have paused.  It might have occurred at other times too, but so far it seems to take awhile and mostly when on a video.

OK, but your reports folder I bet is full of files. ?

On 10/2/2020 at 9:43 AM, RMO said:

Or restore the prompt to save or open the files....  I miss that feature also...

Right.. i also have another question.. when you click right click on a word when you highlight it why cant i find delete in the right click option.. chrome has that too.. it only has cut, paste, go to... but no delete.. they want you to manually press delete on your keyboard.. but if you on the bed and you dont have a wireless keyboard you have to get up and press delete.. i wonder why deleting a word is not in the chrome design in the first place.. (google chrome also does not have delete in the option tab when you click right click on your mouse)

On 9/26/2020 at 6:36 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to having a try of the brand new release!

Version 6.1.0.1100

For the full release note and changelog: click here

BUG UPDATE....

I've discovered that the "extra links" in the Last Session Tab does NOT appear to be "previous" sessions or only previous opened tabs, they are in fact "duplicates".

For example, I just opened all the links in a Last Session, and discovered that two of the Tabs that I DID have open when I closed the browser last, was "duplicated" two or three times, meaning the same tab had one or two other tabs of the same page linked in last session, and I hadn't had those particular tabs open or visited them EVER before, except they were open in my very last session.

So, just some further info to help troubleshoot this problem.

Just to clarify...  There may be two different issues occurring with this bug.
1. Tabs/Webpage I've visited before are listed in the Last Session page list, but WERE NOT open when I last closed the browser.
2. Tabs I was last on when I closed the browser are "duplicated", meaning the same tab I had open when closing the browser is listed more than once in the last session page list.

Archived