MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.900

BugSir006

BUG REPORT....

"Last Session" is putting old tabs into the Last Session, not simply the last session.

For example, as shown in the pic, the one underlined was the only Tab that was open when I closed the browser.
Further, the other links were NOT separate tabs that I had opened during the last session.  They might have been "individual" tabs I once had open in previous sessions, but not separate ones I had closed in the last session.  It's almost as if the browser is sometimes grabbing "previous" last sessions individual tabs I've had open before when closing the browser.

This also has been going on for a few versions, not sure how many.  Only noticed it for the last 3 or so I think.

Untitled.png

On 9/24/2020 at 9:05 AM, leeuniverse said:

BUG REPORT....

"Last Session" is putting old tabs into the Last Session, not simply the last session.

For example, as shown in the pic, the one underlined was the only Tab that was open when I closed the browser.
Further, the other links were NOT separate tabs that I had opened during the last session.  They might have been "individual" tabs I once had open in previous sessions, but not separate ones I had closed in the last session.  It's almost as if the browser is sometimes grabbing "previous" last sessions individual tabs I've had open before when closing the browser.

This also has been going on for a few versions, not sure how many.  Only noticed it for the last 3 or so I think.

Hi there, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced. It would be appreciated if you can provide a video of this issue. Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced. It would be appreciated if you can provide a video of this issue. Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Well, I don't know what I can "record"...

It's simply that sometimes when I open the browser, the Last Session page will show previous sessions or Tabs or something, not just the last one.
Like I showed in the pic above, the ONLY link that should have showed in that particular last session was the one I underlined.  It was the ONLY Tab I had open when I last closed the browser.

Like I stated, I'm "thinking" it's grabbing multiple "previous last sessions".  Cause, I remember closing the browser with those particular pages open in other last sessions.
It doesn't do it every time you close and reopen the browser.  So far it seems random.

Archived