MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.900

BugSir006

On 9/20/2020 at 2:41 AM, ptr45 said:

It is still not possible to drag a tab from one panel to the other in the split screen mode. Please fix this known bug.

It will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

On 9/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, Zura Chelidze said:

Maxthon Snap20200920084439.jpg

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

On 9/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, edw2edw said:

Some folders in bookmarks are displayed as follows:

31686419.jpg

Hi there, could you provide the information of the graphics card of your device?

22 hours ago, edw2edw said:

Hi. I use Nvidia GTX1660Ti with updated drivers.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

Every time I start Maxthon I see this dialog but Maxthon works as usually. There are still unexpected exits. Should I send again reports, no?

111.png

Could you send the crash report to us? You can find the crash report under the installtion path, such as D:\Maxthon\User Data\Crashpad\reports

Compress this folder and send it to us, let us know the browser version and system information, such as 64-bit/32-bit, Windows 10/7, please.

OK, as I previously told you my system is Windows 10 Enterprise x64. I use Maxthon 64bit.

I forgot to tell this dialog is appearing on 2 last builds only (801 and 900). Exiting is forever every alpha and beta of Maxthon but since 6.0.2500 exits are much less but still exists.

Here are reports. I deleted all these reports from system to leave room for other reports.

reports.rar

16 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

edw2edw, maybe you can try the 32bit version instead of 64bit version and see if the problem is still there. I had the same problem and decided to use the 32bit. Now I have no problem at all.

Thanks, I'll try but it looks a little weird to use 32-bit version with 64-bit Windows.

6 minutes ago, Xahi4475 said:

OK, as I previously told you my system is Windows 10 Enterprise x64. I use Maxthon 64bit.

I forgot to tell this dialog is appearing on 2 last builds only (801 and 900). Exiting is forever every alpha and beta of Maxthon but since 6.0.2500 exits are much less but still exists.

Here are reports. I deleted all these reports from system to leave room for other reports.

reports.rar 26.27 MB · 0 downloads

Hi there, thank you! It's a pity that there is no new crash report for 6.1.0.900, if it creates the new crash report please send it to me. ?

Maxthon Snap20200922204354.png

Google.com\maps Still not able to detect my location which is not a Maxthon bug but a chromium bug though it does not  occur with the Canary channel.
Can any Dev tell me if it's possible to switch Maxthon core to Chrome Canary instead which will save them them from that bug 

1 hour ago, Xahi4475 said:

One more issue in 900 build. Hotmail refresh itself for no reason. I mean I open Hotmail and before I go to Junk Mail it refresh. After refresh I try to check mail but again refresh and so on.

Hi there, I tried this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue. 

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue. 

Here is recorded screen. It happened only once. But, I admit, not happening so often but still sometimes.

I send you it in PM.

Archived