MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.700

BugSir006

8 hours ago, zork said:

Since the very first build, the navigation buttons are at different distances from each other. Buttons hover size also different. I have already written about this several times. It looks awful. Shame!!!

As i said before, the best is to let it run for a year or so and come back to see how is the theme of mathon 6 or the beta of maxthon 7 ?

For now I have replaced it, definitely at last, by the best clone of mathon 5, also Chinese, and commented here, https://browser.360.cn/ee/ , now with chrome engine 86 (as maxthon 6, I think). The only problem I have is that it is only in English and Chinese and that even the passwd can not be edited, and as I mentioned a very clone browser maxthon 5

11 hours ago, zork said:

Since the very first build, the navigation buttons are at different distances from each other. Buttons hover size also different. I have already written about this several times. It looks awful. Shame!!!1372220448_Untitled-1copy.thumb.png.c38561d6156c7812be2508d0772f743f.png

They're OK in my PC to my eyes
Check if you have changed your default theme by any means

maxthon buttons.png

10 hours ago, Chantao said:

Mouse gestures cannot be adjusted

What do you mean 
I can change them

maxthon mouse gestures.jpg

4 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

ScreenCapture continues to works fine over maxthon window, but very laggy on any other window.

Can't post a screen capture to show this.....but the effect is like wining windows solitaire....

I confirm

5 hours ago, RMO said:

And the issue regarding the favorite not displaying in some folder is still present...

Export your favourite and import it in Chrome to see the difference
Then export it from Chrome and import it in Maxthon see if that changes anything
BTW
you have to clear your favourites before you import so you don't get duplicates

21 hours ago, zork said:

Since the very first build, the navigation buttons are at different distances from each other. Buttons hover size also different. I have already written about this several times. It looks awful. Shame!!!1372220448_Untitled-1copy.thumb.png.c38561d6156c7812be2508d0772f743f.png

Hi zork, my interfaceMaxthon Snap20200907142446.png

Did you install any theme?

14 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

ScreenCapture continues to works fine over maxthon window, but very laggy on any other window.

Can't post a screen capture to show this.....but the effect is like wining windows solitaire....

Hi there, this issue is still being analyzed. 

10 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

My main problem is not yet fixed which is a chromium issue too
Any site that uses google maps can not detect my location

Hi there, this known issue will be fixed in the future version.

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi zork, my interfaceMaxthon Snap20200907142446.png

Did you install any theme?

Yes, my own, but only colors are specified in the theme. It does not have the size of buttons (panels) and the distance between them. Only colors and background images

{"name":"Z_Theme","version":"1.0","description":"","manifest_version":2,"theme":{"images":{"theme_frame":"images\/theme_frame.jpeg","theme_toolbar":"images\/theme_toolbar.png","theme_tab_background":"images\/theme_tab_background.png"},"colors":{"frame":[83,74,65],"toolbar":[93,90,87],"tab_text":[255,255,255],"tab_background_text":[255,255,255],"bookmark_text":[255,255,255],"ntp_background":[255,255,255],"ntp_text":[0,0,0],"ntp_link":[6,55,116],"button_background":[93,90,87,0.01]},"tints":{"buttons":[0,0,1]},"properties":{"ntp_background_alignment":"bottom","ntp_background_repeat":"no-repeat"}}}

Each time I close Maxthon 6 my passwords vanish. Any time I open it again have to recover them from passkeeper web version. I'm currently on ver. 6.1.0.700, but also .600 had the same issue. 

EDIT: Actually it's not "any time I close and open it again". It's just sometimes. I can't recreate it at will. But ususlly it happens if I don't open it for a long time. This weekend for example I was away and didn't use the PC. When I open it the passwords were gone. I've just rebooted the PC and it's all ok. 

EDIT2: I've just closed it normally and when I opened it again there were no password saved. 

On 9/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, Alians07 said:

Update from browser itself has never worked for years!!

Well, this is a new browser, so hopefully it will at some point.

BTW, they've accepted my Feature Request for a "Manual" Update Button to be added to the Update section in Settings.
So, it's understandable why they don't want an auto update for developmental reasons or whatever, but they might add the manual button.
Let's hope...

On 9/7/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mikefon said:

Each time I close Maxthon 6 my passwords vanish. Any time I open it again have to recover them from passkeeper web version. I'm currently on ver. 6.1.0.700, but also .600 had the same issue. 

EDIT: Actually it's not "any time I close and open it again". It's just sometimes. I can't recreate it at will. But ususlly it happens if I don't open it for a long time. This weekend for example I was away and didn't use the PC. When I open it the passwords were gone. I've just rebooted the PC and it's all ok. 

EDIT2: I've just closed it normally and when I opened it again there were no password saved. 

Hi there, try to fresh the page of Passkeeper or click the sync button, please.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to fresh the page of Passkeeper or click the sync button, please.

I did it. But it didn't work. The only way to make it working was to recover an older backup and then sync afterword.

But it seems it was a bigger problem. I started having problem with passwords of other programs too and had to make a new windows account. I'll see if the new account solves maxthon's problem too and I'll report it here.

Archived