MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.600

BugSir006

40 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

I woke up and decided to try it once more cause i do not wanna give up on "your" project, that i really like and wanna keep liking but, yeah.. i now see that the google home button now goes back to normal google and when i type in google in the URL bar it also goes to normal google... but, i have now found out that all my preference save in the settings is all reset back to the default way as if i new installed MX6 for the first time.. im like oke... and when i close my browser it also doesnt save the "continue where you left off" tabs...

And if you think i am just leaving cause of this? you are sorely mistaken.. i have been working for a month.. well.. actually 20 days.. and now all my work is gone cause when i updated it and then downgraded it, it wiped everything away.. my last session, my clients, my conversations, my work in progress files, data, everything, im not "just" a grease monkey, i actually do work online as well.. cause i need the income, and its easy and fun and pays nice, to you it is "just" a little thing but to me it is a big thing.. "one mans trash is another mans treasure" or even livelihood ... and only a "foolish and selfish" person would say "farewell" to a person that clearly wrote "i will be back when it is fixed" seems a bit angry that i even typed i will have to stop using MX6 meanwhile i am sure that if i had seen you in front of me when i updated/downgraded my MX6 and lost all my stuff? I would be more angrier then you and yet "you" seem offended cause of my words while i am like, this guy is unreasonable...

( i just lost my work and now the only way for me to catch up is through google and google doesnt work normally so it cant use this i will have to use another browser then and then later i will use MX6 again)

But to be fair? It is kinda me cause i updated it to "6.1.0.600" and then back to "6.1.0.500" cause i "thought" maybe it is the "6.1.0.600" that changed the google which i use for translation and search engine to do my job in order to help (myself) or even talk to people of whom their language i dont really understand that well ( i use google definition a lot, my main language is not english but i speak and even do 70% work, 7 out of 10 in english, if a japanese person isnt that good in english then ill use google translate which is fast not accurate but i need fast), i use google about 40-60% for every project i do to look up stuff cause i also never went to stupid college or whatever, i am internet learned so i need to look up certain stuff to see if i did it right and it almost always shows that i did so i never needed school anyway, cause they teach me for example i, ii, iii, iv, v etc. in school and i never needed that in real life so i was like f*ck school.. i am not a roman citizen but then again? europe, america, australia, russia, is rome all over again, this is also another reason i used Maxthon cause it was chinese i am not chinese by the way but i rather use chinese tech or japanese tech "playstation" then american tech, microsoft xbox, xbox is spying on people)

(i do have windows but i dont like that but i can see past that though)

But anyway it is not "just" the "google change thing" which i actually rely on... it is the resetting of the entire browser and wiping out of my history and putting the browser in a state back as if i never used the browser before... so even the history was gone... so now i have to do everything back and that work would have been horribly slow if i didnt have google working normally.. so i thought, hey.. let me use Opera my second choice and or firefox my third choice outside of Maxthon and work as fast as possible to catch up on those 20 somewhat days in order to get everybody their stuff which i lost in the "some what crash" i had... if the google worked normally i wouldnt have downgraded it and then my entire browser wouldnt have wiped everything away and reset itself to default...

But yeah then again.. this "is" however a "beta" testing browser and i should then not have used this for my work you could and probably would say seeing you already mentioned it before... im like oke man.. cool.. anyway.. i have to get back to work.. and working on a "beta" has taught me something valuable which is? Dont ever do it again.. you "might" lose everything... so is it my fault for using a "beta" yes it is.. so ill leave it at that... this entire thing? "Is my fault"

Dont worry.. ill still use MX6 but not for work... ill have to use reliable browsers and stable browsers for work and MX6 for my surfing the net like youtube when i wanna relax or when i wanna download a movie with utorrent or something.. just the everyday mindless surfing the net like im silver surfer on a mario tip when im browsing the web looking like bowser cause he is in a secret dimension which is what internet is.. it is a way to open portals to different sides of the earth (world) with one click and a few types of words? i could be in india or thailand or even japan.. which sometimes i just look at pretty landscape pictures of romania or hungary or germany or chinese landscape.. but yeah.. enough typing now.. i will go and fix my own "error" which was and is using a "beta" for work

The definition of farewell on google is like sayonara it means i will not be seeing you away... but a "ill be back" like terminator means that you "will" see me again.. see? google translation is on point in most cases.. i hope you use google also when using words like me, haha.. it sure helps to understand people very good (sorry for the long essay letter)

And i will repeat it again so that you dont make a mistake.. "i take full responsibility for my own actions which caused me to lose everything, cause like "you" said this is a "beta" and i should have known better"

Anyway gotta go now... i have work to do "oooh i also wanna repeat again that i "will" be using MX6 for my daily routine but just not for work" so hold your horses when you send someone off on a "farewell" tip.. cause that makes you it look like you are offended and angry and that good luck? haha.. i dont need that...

Now i will say something sincere "keep up the good work" im sure your MX6 project will be great in the future... my father always told me never to be a liar to deceive people.. i will never wish a person well while i do not mean it.. i dont deceive people with words 

My father was (when he was young) and is no fool.. he said if another can not see his mistake or fault? Then maybe you should look at yourself and blame yourself for allowing this person in your life... and not to do it again, learn from your mistake and teach others so that they will not make the same mistake as you did.. experience is beautiful cause you can warn another and they will always be grateful that you spared them a world of pain or just pain or just annoyance ...

Anyway... i will be frequently paying attention to updates and ill just be more careful next time... good day...

Hey I'm really sorry and thank you for  your short answer ?.
And BTW always keep in mind to never put all the eggs in one basket

Dear MX developers:

I am a loyal Maxthon user since the MyIE2 times, I would like to make some requests / comments:

• Please, MX6 forces me to keep logged in to the Maxthon account. I cannot, as in MX5, enter the account every time I open the browser with the assurance that no one will access my sites, notes, passwords as happens in others browsers, even if my pc was stolen.
  • all Extensions, themes and configurations are lost when exiting the MX account and re-entering and must be reinstalled again!!
  • I'd would like that the status bar to return, with all its tool. It is very practical.
  • "Resource grabber" and "Screen capture" are very useful.
  • I'd would like to see the old option "close this site tabs" again.

Please do not abandon MX5 if you are not going to implement all its functions in MX6, there are already too many Chrome browsers, those of us who love MX are looking for something more...

Thank you

5 hours ago, miguelconde said:

"Screen capture"

It's already available 
Just hit ctrl+f1 ctrl+f2 ..

8 minutes ago, dagoz said:

Maxthon 6 folders are randomly disappearing, deleted and off back to MX5

What do you mean by Mx6 folders? which folders?

Dear developers. Please help a bit concerning the user accounts. Could you use the same model as in MX5? Using user accounts in MX6 is really a problem. Closing the MX6 without logging out makes everybody who will open the browser to access the account. Logging out (sync off) makes the bookmarks disappear from the browser for those who do not have the account.    

2 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

Dear developers. Please help a bit concerning the user accounts. Could you use the same model as in MX5? Using user accounts in MX6 is really a problem. Closing the MX6 without logging out makes everybody who will open the browser to access the account. Logging out (sync off) makes the bookmarks disappear from the browser for those who do not have the account.    

Update

when I tried to logout it gave me the option to keep the bookmarks

bookmarks3.png

bookmarks2.png

bookmarks1.png

If you wish to clear everything then just export the bookmarks then logout and in the guest account import them back

13 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

But the problem is that the guest account has the bookmarks which are different from the account user. I do not want to mix up all the bookmarks. You remember that in MX5 everything was really separated.

I see what you mean.
Unfortunately you are right
after signing in with my account Maxthon kept my guest bookmarks instead of showing me my account bookmarks

guest bbookmarks.png

13 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

But the problem is that the guest account has the bookmarks which are different from the account user. I do not want to mix up all the bookmarks. You remember that in MX5 everything was really separated.

16 minutes ago, Mhzayer said:

I see what you mean.
Unfortunately you are right
after signing in with my account Maxthon kept my guest bookmarks instead of showing me my account bookmarks

guest bbookmarks.png

Hi there, before you log in to your browser account, you can add an account manually then log in to this browser account.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, before you log in to your browser account, you can add an account manually then log in to this browser account.

Try this 
1. login as a guest and bookmark some sites

2. login into your account you won't see your bookmarks but only those guest bookmarks

I had to clean uninstall maxthon then reinstall to get my account bookmarks back

Update:
I think you mean that if I don't want to sign in I should make a normal account but not sign in with any account with it but that's a waste of time and effort
just let Maxthon make a local account for those that won't sign into an account

5 hours ago, Astral Beast said:

Hello there.

All of you have noticed a very useful button, listing installed extensions. My daily dids require me to open a bunch of corporate sites. I'd like to have the same button, listing all opened sites.

If it's possible, of cause. 

Do you mean you want an extension that lets you open a group of sites all at once if so
you don't have to 

just put all links in 1 bookmark folder then right click over it you have the option to open them all at once

all at once.jpg

On 9/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, Mhzayer said:

Do you mean you want an extension that lets you open a group of sites all at once if so
you don't have to 

just put all links in 1 bookmark folder then right click over it you have the option to open them all at once

Nope. I'd like to have an option to see all opened tabs in one list.

On 9/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Mhzayer said:

Hey I'm really sorry and thank you for  your short answer ?.
And BTW always keep in mind to never put all the eggs in one basket

Hahaha.. "short" answer hahahaha.. and yeah.. i will not put all in one basket but, like i said i love the new MX6 and i use it daily so yeah.. but not for work.. maybe the full version though ...i actually downloaded "TabXpert" and its great everything i miss or gets deleted in a crash? can be retrieved its better then "last session" or "continue where you left off" cause even they can malfunction, you should give it a try..

Now im not worried about losing my last session any more and if you register your account you are even more secure cause your tabs will be saved indefinitely unless you delete them yourself so every crash? TabXpert will save it quickly before the browser closes so yeah... and "session buddy" is also good but doesnt have registration i prefer tabXpert cause when my MX6 crashed? It wiped away even my extensions.. it did a clean install.. but yeah its all over now... 

So even with a clean install? TabXpert makes it possible to still get your last session(s) back but "session buddy"? if you delete that extension? all your saved files are gone.. i tested them and TabXpert keeps them cause you log in and have a profile and session buddy doesnt not have a profile it saves but you cant retrieve anything if you delete session buddy extension or if session buddy crashes

Well i hope i helped for anyone that is scared of losing their tabs on the MX6 beta.. (i wish i had TabXert on MX4 and MX5 cause goodness knows i lost my last sessions there often as well and was just hurt of all the tabs that were lost that i was going to get to eventually in my own slow paste)

Anyway i would LIKE to thank you ALL at MX6 for making A GREAT browser I LOVE IT very much and i am still using it daily cause i like it "hope it does get the extras i was told in the other message when there was said that in the future MX6 will get more perks.. i would love to have a "search box" and a "scroll bar" so i can scroll through my favorites like on MX4 and MX5 ..but ill just wait.. "THANK YOU EVERYBODY AT MX6 FOR YOUR PRODUCT" i love it...

GOOD DAY!!!

10 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

Hahaha.. "short" answer hahahaha.. and yeah.. i will not put all in one basket but, like i said i love the new MX6 and i use it daily so yeah.. but not for work.. maybe the full version though ...i actually downloaded "TabXpert" and its great everything i miss or gets deleted in a crash? can be retrieved its better then "last session" or "continue where you left off" cause even they can malfunction, you should give it a try..

Now im not worried about losing my last session any more and if you register your account you are even more secure cause your tabs will be saved indefinitely unless you delete them yourself so every crash? TabXpert will save it quickly before the browser closes so yeah... and "session buddy" is also good but doesnt have registration i prefer tabXpert cause when my MX6 crashed? It wiped away even my extensions.. it did a clean install.. but yeah its all over now... 

So even with a clean install? TabXpert makes it possible to still get your last session(s) back but "session buddy"? if you delete that extension? all your saved files are gone.. i tested them and TabXpert keeps them cause you log in and have a profile and session buddy doesnt not have a profile it saves but you cant retrieve anything if you delete session buddy extension or if session buddy crashes

Well i hope i helped for anyone that is scared of losing their tabs on the MX6 beta.. (i wish i had TabXert on MX4 and MX5 cause goodness knows i lost my last sessions there often as well and was just hurt of all the tabs that were lost that i was going to get to eventually in my own slow paste)

Anyway i would LIKE to thank you ALL at MX6 for making A GREAT browser I LOVE IT very much and i am still using it daily cause i like it "hope it does get the extras i was told in the other message when there was said that in the future MX6 will get more perks.. i would love to have a "search box" and a "scroll bar" so i can scroll through my favorites like on MX4 and MX5 ..but ill just wait.. "THANK YOU EVERYBODY AT MX6 FOR YOUR PRODUCT" i love it...

GOOD DAY!!!

Thanks for the tips
You're cool. ??

Archived