MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.500


Recommended Posts

You are speaking about those who have Maxthon account but what about those who do not have one do not want have maxthon account? They keep the bookmarks in the commun ground. How the engineer can clear the bookmarks data of Maxthon 6 for them? Should everyone who wants to use MX6 be forced to have maxthon an account?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mings1 said:

Ever since I updated to that last version and this one I sometimes get a flickering screen when playing videos on YouTube and Facebook.  Anyone else have that issue?

Nothing like that happening on my end...

Haven't tested Facebook, but I've watched a few videos on YouTube, and I've watched several videos on Amazon.
The only thing I'm still wondering about is if I'm actually getting HD on Amazon, since it gives me a notice saying my browser doesn't support it.  So, I'm not sure if they are disabling it or not, the video doesn't seen "that" clear, not bad, but for some reason I feel like HD should be a bit more clear, though I'm just not sure if it's a stupid notice or if they've actually downgraded the video.

The download quality option is on Best, but that could just be downloading, not actually HD.

Anyone have any thoughts on this..

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

You are speaking about those who have Maxthon account but what about those who do not have one do not want have maxthon account? They keep the bookmarks in the commun ground. How the engineer can clear the bookmarks data of Maxthon 6 for them? Should everyone who wants to use MX6 be forced to have maxthon an account?

Hi there, this issue will be fixed in the next version. If you do not have the browser account, you won't have this sync issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

The only thing I'm still wondering about is if I'm actually getting HD on Amazon, since it gives me a notice saying my browser doesn't support it. 

Bug recorded. 😊

14 hours ago, mings1 said:

Ever since I updated to that last version and this one I sometimes get a flickering screen when playing videos on YouTube and Facebook.  Anyone else have that issue?

Hi there, it would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue. Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.