Maxnote and Bookmark

I used Maxthon 5 for a very long time, I keep everything in favorite called Maxnote (I am not sure what it exactly is). Now I start to use Maxthon 6, the favorite content seems to be different from what I have in Maxthon 5. Some are same, but most not. It is called Bookmark? Is there is relationship between them? I just want keep my bookmark in one version.

7 hours ago, zzxxhhzxh said:

I used Maxthon 5 for a very long time, I keep everything in favorite called Maxnote (I am not sure what it exactly is). Now I start to use Maxthon 6, the favorite content seems to be different from what I have in Maxthon 5. Some are same, but most not. It is called Bookmark? Is there is relationship between them? I just want keep my bookmark in one version.

Hi there, in Maxthon 6, the new added bookmarks will be managed in the "Bookmark Manager," and notes are still in the Maxnote. 

On 8/21/2020 at 9:04 PM, zzxxhhzxh said:

So, is there a method that transfer all Maxnote contents to bookmarks? Thanks. I just want to have one united folder, I am confused :(

Hi there, you can open the Maxthon 5 browser, export the bookmarks data to HTML, then open the Maxthon 6 browser, import the bookmarks data. 

To enter the Maxnote in Maxthon 6, you can click the avatar, go to Maxnote.

Import or Export user data.pngMaxthon Snap20200824190037.png

16 hours ago, Alians07 said:

I was hoping that MaxNote Bookmarks would eventually synchronize with Chromium Bookmarks and vice versa. I doubt that is going to happen. 

Mx6 will now have two bookmark options - Maxnote and Browser/Chromium bookmark. Right?

Hi there, you can add the website link to Bookmarks, and add the website content or screenshot to Maxnote.

9 hours ago, Mystral77 said:

Hello,

Is there a way to transfert Maxnote Bookmark (from MX5) to MX6 new bookmarks feature without export to HTML format ?

Thank you

Sorry, currently, if you'd like to import the account data from Maxthon 5, you only can import the data via HTML. This issue has been reported to the product team, they will optimize this function in the future version.

Archived