Bookmars tripled - 6.1.0.400

4 hours ago, projektilski said:

Hi, my bookmarks tripled. Each folder and each bookmar is tripled. I tried to use bookmark backup but it is the same. I deleted now the bookmark file but don't know how to sync again the bookmarks.

Hi there, to log in to the browser account then the data can be synced automatically.

32 minutes ago, projektilski said:

But it didn't.
However I copied bookmark file from other device and this fixed the issue. Why the bookmarks were tripled I don't know, it must be a bug.

Hi there, there is a bug regarding 6.0.0.2700 sync with 6.1.0.400. Try to log out the browser account, clear the local data then sync again to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, maccafan1 said:

Hiya

I have downloaded the latest version of 6 but how on earth do I get my favourite web links across the top line in bookmarks bar where have always had the 6 or so bookmarks use most in the links folder that came from IE, however does not seem way to do this.

Hi there, you can try to drag the folder to bookmarks bar.

Here below is a email received about this matter as had been communicating via email before posting but then had not heard for a few days hence post.

I have gone ahead and set this new 6 version as browser but still have old version too.

Marcus

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

In Maxthon 6, the bookmarks won't be added to Maxnote, you can click the "star" button to add the website link to Bookmarks. Attached a screenshot for your reference.

If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
Maxthon Support

Attachment(s)
Maxthon Snap20200914170722.png

another issue, have 2 pages to open as home pages, has worked like a dream in 5 version but 6 keeps open9ing a plain google page despite me having the 2 sites in the cusyom box

am ok with way how favs are shown now if open from the Favourites imported that sits on bookmarks bar far left.

Marcus

On 9/16/2020 at 9:52 PM, maccafan1 said:

another issue, have 2 pages to open as home pages, has worked like a dream in 5 version but 6 keeps open9ing a plain google page despite me having the 2 sites in the cusyom box

Hi there, try to install the latest version 6.1.0.801 then try this issue again, please.

Archived