MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.400

BugSir006

1 hour ago, ptr45 said:

It is still not possible to move tabs from one panel to the other in split screen, which is a critical feature for me.

On the positive side, I can now log into Reddit.

Can't confirm, try a clean install.

Edit: You are right, few more tries and it becomes impossible to move the tabs to different panel.

MM.png

1 hour ago, PHYR said:

Can't confirm, try a clean install.

Edit: You are right, few more tries and it becomes impossible to move the tabs to different panel.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon; until then I'll have to stick with Maxthon 5.

I'm still having trouble with google maps detecting my location
All other Chrome browsers can detect my location without any problems

And Is there a way to keep my extensions in the cloud so that each time I clean Install Maxthon I don't have to reinstall them

8 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Although it is not checked, the About:blank tab still opens every time I start 6.1.0.400

Working normally here

8 hours ago, Magdalene said:

The default Google search engine is http://www.google.com.hk. - Hong Kong version. This can be deleted but not modified to local version i.e UK. Any other version (international or local) of Google search does not search in address bar (omnibox) but only in Search panel on New Tab Page

Confirmed I pointed that out in the previous betas too

Update:
This why I had to first get google to switch to my language before fixing the Chinese stuff it shows me

16 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Although it is not checked, the About:blank tab still opens every time I start 6.1.0.400

Hi there, I tried to test but haven't reproduced it. Could you describe the opertating steps that cause this issue? 

12 hours ago, ptr45 said:

It is still not possible to move tabs from one panel to the other in split screen, which is a critical feature for me.

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

8 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

I'm still having trouble with google maps detecting my location
All other Chrome browsers can detect my location without any problems

Sorry, this known bug is still being analyzed.

8 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

And Is there a way to keep my extensions in the cloud so that each time I clean Install Maxthon I don't have to reinstall them

This request has been submitted to the dev team, and it will be optimized in the future. ?

2 hours ago, KSab said:

There is a problem: after synchronizing maxnote, new bookmarks saved after the previous synchronization appear in the bookmarks manager, but not on the bookmarks bar.

Hi there, move the bookmarks to the folder "Desktop Bookmarks," then the bookmarks will be displayed in the bookmarks bar.

Maxthon Snap20200817173805.png

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried to test but haven't reproduced it. Could you describe the opertating steps that cause this issue?

There are1577731903_MaxthonSnap20200817164706.png.f0c73759494839ec14e1174ef1a3878a.png no steps, I just open Maxthon and about:blank always opens along with my customized sites.

About.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

6 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

There are no steps, I just open Maxthon and about:blank always opens along with my customized sites.

About.png

Hi there, I haven't reproduced this issue.☹️ Is this installed version or portable version? Overwrite installation or clean installation? Could you copy the URLs and send them to me?

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I haven't reproduced this issue.☹️ Is this installed version or portable version? Overwrite installation or clean installation? Could you copy the URLs and send them to me?

This is an installed, overwrite version. I will uninstall completely and re-install to see if that works and report back.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

23 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

This is an installed, overwrite version. I will uninstall completely and re-install to see if that works and report back.

Ok, did a complete clean install removing all user data and it now works properly.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:49 PM, ptr45 said:

On the positive side, I can now log into Reddit.

I can move tabs to another monitor which creates a new browser instance.

So, works fine for me, unless I'm not understanding what you mean by "in split screen".  I'm an idiot.  :)

2 minutes ago, leeuniverse said:

I can move tabs to another monitor which creates a new browser instance.

So, works fine for me, unless I'm not understanding what you mean by "in split screen".  I'm an idiot.  :)

Yes, this is a different thing; I can drag a tab to create a new browser instance too.

Press F10 and you will enter split screen mode; the browser will be divided into two panels. It is a very convinient mode when you use a large monitor.

4 hours ago, dezinto said:

Now iy happens OFTEN. Homepage, common sight, whatever!..

Refresh and restart Maxthon doesn't helps!

Буфер обміну01.jpg

I have the same problem.

On 8/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, move the bookmarks to the folder "Desktop Bookmarks," then the bookmarks will be displayed in the bookmarks bar.

Maxthon Snap20200817173805.png

This is exactly what I do. Only, initially I add new bookmarks to maxton 5.

Archived