MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2600

BugSir006

Magdalene, I think no need for clear install because I have Maxthon pinned in Taskbar and after installing 2600 build it's open from pinned Taskbar. That means Maxthon first uninstalls 2500 build 32bit then installs 2600 build. :)

Oh, and thanks for the new build. I hope it's awesome like it was 2500 (without crashes). :)

Sad news. Made a fresh install of 2600 beta on a new PC. Passkeeper failed to sync. Tried to sync passkeeper on my work PC - the same thing, sync failed.

Update. I've installed 2300 beta - the sync was successful with this version. It has autoupdated to 2401 beta and sync was successful. Passkeeper sync problem is 2600 issue at least

4 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Can I install this 64 bit version over my 32 bit 6.0.0.2500 or do I need to do a clean install.

I, too, have installed 2600 right over 2500 and it appears to work alright. I think that since the installation goes to the AppData\local folder rather than to a Program files or Program files (x86) folder it may not make a difference if it is 32 bit or 64 bit. Just my guess but it seems to perform as designed.

7 hours ago, AaronX said:

Another lovely build, thank you!

I'm trying to load https://www.itvarchive.com/ but am presented with a SSL certificate error.

I would like there to be an "Okay, I understand, proceed anyway" option, please.

There's "Advanced" button bellow the warning. Press it, and advance more bellow. There you'll find "Proceed to www.itvarchive.com (unsafe)" link. Follow it and you'll get a result. As well as in any Chromium. 

7 minutes ago, Astral Beast said:

Tried that, but no luck. It didn't have a record at all at first: after adding it explicitly, the first 'query' step then returns values, but nothing's working to allow me access, or even add an option to access.

3 minutes ago, AaronX said:

Tried that, but no luck. It didn't have a record at all at first: after adding it explicitly, the first 'query' step then returns values, but nothing's working to allow me access, or even add an option to access.

Sorry, man, then. I'm not an Chrome Security expert :(

On 8/1/2020 at 8:09 PM, AaronX said:

Another lovely build, thank you!

I'm trying to load https://www.itvarchive.com/ but am presented with a SSL certificate error.

I would like there to be an "Okay, I understand, proceed anyway" option, please.

Request recorded.?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, Magdalene said:

Can I install this 64 bit version over my 32 bit 6.0.0.2500 or do I need to do a clean install.

Hi there, you can overwrite installation.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:16 AM, Astral Beast said:

Sad news. Made a fresh install of 2600 beta on a new PC. Passkeeper failed to sync. Tried to sync passkeeper on my work PC - the same thing, sync failed.

Update. I've installed 2300 beta - the sync was successful with this version. It has autoupdated to 2401 beta and sync was successful. Passkeeper sync problem is 2600 issue at least

Hi there, this issue has been fixed in v6.0.0.2601.

2 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Still the problem in this version too where google search doesn't use my default language which is Arabic when I choose images

Hi there, try to clear the browsing data then refresh the page, please. I cannot reproduce this issue frequently. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived