MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2500

BugSir006

15 hours ago, zork said:

When the ability to completely remove Vbox will be added? Are you mocking your users?

Hahaha... they are not mocking us man.. haha.. it just takes time.. i for one have patience.. i have learned this through out time.. i know i need more patience cause sometimes i flip at people.. for example when they tell me why am i not fixing their car better or get an item faster from another country and then i want to tell them "if you want something done fast, do it yourself" or and "why dont you do it yourself then" but then i calm down and explain it to them cause they are not people that think for others...

i learn how to put myself in another their shoes so i dont have to embarrass myself with a low IQ question like "why is the import taking so long" and then get the answer well? with this covid-19 nonsense all businesses/work related occupations are delayed by at least 3-8 weeks tops and it might be even longer which is horrible... but it makes you look as if you yourself couldnt figure that out...

be patient they will fix us up real good.. believe me they will.. as long as they keep updating it? it will get better and better over time.. for now? we have this.. lets wait for the updates.. im sure they not just playing playstation all day and shooting dope into their veins and dont eat, sleep, drink... they probably have families just like you..

Bug, maybe.

When launching M6 from the pinned Task Bar icon, the speed dial icons and the fonts in web pages are the sizes I chose, and set to default. (110%)

When launching M6 from an e-mail link, the speed dial icons and the web page fonts are smaller and I have to increase the size. (CTRL+mouse wheel)

M6 is getting GOOD!!! Thank you!

Please fix "not able to drag a tab to the other side in split screen mode". MX6 feels significantly faster than MX5, YahooMail is much more responsive in it etc, so I would like to use it. But I use a large monitor, and split screen feature of Maxthon is a big reason of why I like it.

Also, here is a suggestion about split screen. It used to be the case in MX5 that the active tab had a frame (I think) around it indicating that the tab was active. Right now, and it is true for both last versions of MX5 and MX6, in split screen active tabs in both panels are highlighted the same, so it is impossible to know (unless you remember) which one will be, say, reloaded if you click on reload.

Could there be an indication of which of the two tabs in split screen is active? Of course, it is much less important than making it possible to move tabs from on side to the other in split screen.

6 hours ago, MartinB said:

@Mhzayer

Hi

a very intereting Test with CSS3test !!

So  I'll stop working with some Browsers (PaleMoon, Maxthon5,...)

But the 74% in Firefox don't convince me!

MartinB

Hi

It's always good to have different browsers to be able to compare.
My main browser was and will always be Maxthon (since MyIE) 
but I'm constantly testing other browsers too.
Some browsers will give me things that Maxthon don't.

Maxthon 5 css3test.png

3 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Probably a different setting in the browser rather than the PC.

like what 
Mine was recently installed using default settings
And changing what setting do you think will get that difference?

Though Mx5 didn't work well with IDM (Internet Download Manager )
Mx 6 has its ups and downs 
I'm not able to capture video downloads from youtube correctly especially in this version
Is anyone facing the same problem

Hello, thanks for new update. I have installed it and it's not closed until now.  I opened it 12 hours ago and no exit and no crash. I hope it's finally working for me. :)

Edit: 24 hours since I opened it and still not closed. Yaaaaaay. :)

Edit 2: I had to restart laptop and when I opened Maxthon 6 it closed immediately but after next openning it's working perfect. No closing. It's big improvement. :)

On 7/26/2020 at 1:18 AM, bobad1 said:

When launching M6 from the pinned Task Bar icon, the speed dial icons and the fonts in web pages are the sizes I chose, and set to default. (110%)

When launching M6 from an e-mail link, the speed dial icons and the web page fonts are smaller and I have to increase the size. (CTRL+mouse wheel)

Hi there, did you set the page zoom in the main menu or the background settings? We recommend you to open the main menu, go to Settings>Appearance>Page zoom then customize it.

Maxthon Snap20200727155930.png

On 7/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, ptr45 said:

Please fix "not able to drag a tab to the other side in split screen mode". MX6 feels significantly faster than MX5, YahooMail is much more responsive in it etc, so I would like to use it. But I use a large monitor, and split screen feature of Maxthon is a big reason of why I like it.

Hi there, we will update the core then fix this issue. ?

9 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Though Mx5 didn't work well with IDM (Internet Download Manager )
Mx 6 has its ups and downs 
I'm not able to capture video downloads from youtube correctly especially in this version
Is anyone facing the same problem

Hi there, some videos cannot be downloaded because of the copyright protection.

2 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:

-1. For the download list, there should also be the button "clear the completed download". But here, those who continue to download are all deleted.

Maxthon Snap20200727165451.png

2 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:

-2. How to clear the search list ?  

This issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug.?

I would still like to see 3 things:

1. Ctrl + Arrow to switch between tabs, whilst continuing to jump between words when a form field has focus.

2. Prompt to open rather than force save when accessing a file for download.

3. Shit + Enter on a form to open in a new tab in the same window.

13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, some videos cannot be downloaded because of the copyright protection.

I am not talking about copyrighted videos.
I meant normal videos that can be downloaded 
This one for instance

I could download it with idm through Edge but not Mx6 or Chrome

20 hours ago, AaronX said:

I would still like to see 3 things:

1. Ctrl + Arrow to switch between tabs, whilst continuing to jump between words when a form field has focus.

2. Prompt to open rather than force save when accessing a file for download.

3. Shit + Enter on a form to open in a new tab in the same window.

I don't have a key like you have in request no. 3. Where did you buy your keyboard?

Archived