MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2400

BugSir006

4 hours ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Still not able to drag a tab to the other side if using the split screen function.

I brought this up a couple of times before. I would switch to Maxthon 6 if it were possible to move tabs between the two sides in split screen.

Thanks for the update Mx Team! Happy to see things moving.

I have a bug, sir! 

In Settings,General,Manage Engines: When adding a new search engine, the new engine does not work. I have several search engines I created earlier, and they all work fine. All that I created in 6.2300 and 6.2400 don't work. They save OK in the drop-down box, but do not function when typed into the address bar. Thank you!!!

Edit:  I just discovered this: Viewing the search engines, they look fine. When editing the engines, I discover they did not change when edited. They appear to change, but do not.

On 7/19/2020 at 2:27 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

Still not able to drag a tab to the other side if using the split screen function. Still not able to save Instagram images if using Quick Save images by clicking while holding the Ctrl key.

Hi there, these two known bugs are still being analyzed. Follow our changelog to know the changes of the new version, please. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

13 hours ago, bobad1 said:

In Settings,General,Manage Engines: When adding a new search engine, the new engine does not work. I have several search engines I created earlier, and they all work fine. All that I created in 6.2300 and 6.2400 don't work. They save OK in the drop-down box, but do not function when typed into the address bar. Thank you!!!

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been submitted to the dev team as a bug.

15 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Edit:  I just discovered this: Viewing the search engines, they look fine. When editing the engines, I discover they did not change when edited. They appear to change, but do not.

Could you provide a short video of this issue?

3 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:

Is it beta or final , which

Thanks! Changed. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you provide a short video of this issue?

Sorry, no time to make a movie just now.

<s>It's easy to duplicate. Create a new search engine with "%s" in the URL. Now edit the search engine URL and OK it. You will find the URL reverts to original, the edit does not save. </s>Thank you!

Sorry, disregard! The search engine edits are now saving as they should!  ?

Re-starting Mx didn't fix it, maybe re-starting Windows is what fixed it. Sorry!

I'm soo happy to see new relase.

Are there any chances of getting sidebar back? When I can't use MX I use Opera which has very nice sidebar. It gave me very easy access to notes on MX cloud, facebook and whatsapp (so did mx5)

Secondly i like UUmail. I hope it could get some settings page inside browser settings because right now the only access to this service is through browser.

Thank you & GL!

Hello good day.. i was wondering? i have over 3000 favorites and in MX5 i could easily access them in real time but in MX6 a chrome based browser i need to go to a separate page to access them.. the favorite does not have a scroll bar like in MX5.. will this be added here? I sure hope so... thanks for reading this... good day.. (if yall put it GREAT if not? too bad.. but i will still use MX6

15 hours ago, AaronX said:

I'm getting a lot of crashes today, following update to v2400 last night. These were rare in previous builds, but I've just had about 3 within 10 minutes.

Hi AaronX, this issue will be fixed in v6.0.0.2401.? We will update v6.0.0.2400 to v6.0.0.2401 automatically in the background.

12 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Sorry, no time to make a movie just now.

<s>It's easy to duplicate. Create a new search engine with "%s" in the URL. Now edit the search engine URL and OK it. You will find the URL reverts to original, the edit does not save. </s>Thank you!

Sorry, disregard! The search engine edits are now saving as they should!  ?

Re-starting Mx didn't fix it, maybe re-starting Windows is what fixed it. Sorry!

Hi there, thank you for your kind reply. This issue has been submitted to the dev team as a bug. ?

7 hours ago, 549250370 said:

I'm soo happy to see new relase.

Are there any chances of getting sidebar back? When I can't use MX I use Opera which has very nice sidebar. It gave me very easy access to notes on MX cloud, facebook and whatsapp (so did mx5)

Secondly i like UUmail. I hope it could get some settings page inside browser settings because right now the only access to this service is through browser.

Thank you & GL!

Request recorded. ? You can also manage the UUMail online, the address is uu.me

5 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello good day.. i was wondering? i have over 3000 favorites and in MX5 i could easily access them in real time but in MX6 a chrome based browser i need to go to a separate page to access them.. the favorite does not have a scroll bar like in MX5.. will this be added here? I sure hope so... thanks for reading this... good day.. (if yall put it GREAT if not? too bad.. but i will still use MX6

Hi there, the Maxthon 6 browser still has the scroll bar. ?

Maxthon Snap20200721144656.png

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi AaronX, this issue will be fixed in v6.0.0.2401.? We will update v6.0.0.2400 to v6.0.0.2401 automatically in the background.

Great! I'm already on 2401 I see. Just had one crash - but maybe that was 2401 installing. I'll watch for any more with interest.

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, the Maxthon 6 browser still has the scroll bar. ?

Maxthon Snap20200721144656.png

Im sorry that one is not the one that i meant.. i actually mean this style of scrolling through your favourites.. i really like MX6 and i wanna mold it into the one i loved from the start which is MX4... but i love the interface of MX6 but i see it is really chrome like.. i never really liked chrome (the way it works) i always loved the design but yeah i really love MX6 more then all MX but i still want to mold it to the old MX4 browser if that is possible.. until now i think this is my biggest issue for now.. the fast finding of my favourites

Screenshot (1170) xxxx.jpg

8 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Im sorry that one is not the one that i meant.. i actually mean this style of scrolling through your favourites.. i really like MX6 and i wanna mold it into the one i loved from the start which is MX4... but i love the interface of MX6 but i see it is really chrome like.. i never really liked chrome (the way it works) i always loved the design but yeah i really love MX6 more then all MX but i still want to mold it to the old MX4 browser if that is possible.. until now i think this is my biggest issue for now.. the fast finding of my favourites

Screenshot (1170) xxxx.jpg

Thank you for your explanation. This request has been recorded. ?

Archived