MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2300

BugSir006

4 hours ago, AaronX said:

I'm still experiencing that very frustrating thing that Shift+Enter submits a form in a whole new window, rather than just a new tab in the same window. ?

Shift + Middle click opens in new tab.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

21 hours ago, AaronX said:

I could have sworn that Ctrl+Arrow was working in 2200 to switch between tabs, but it doesn't appear to be in 2300. Or am I misremembering?!

No not for me in 2200. And I believe it should not (except by customizing), because ctrl+arrow is a wide range typing shortcut used to move the caret one word at a time.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:03 AM, Xahi4475 said:

Installing but if still crashes like every previous version I use again 5.1. Thanks for new update.

Edit: first open and immediately crashed. I'm so unlucky. :S

Hi there, could you let me know the system and device information, such as Windows 7/10, installed RAM?

On 7/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, leeuniverse said:

How come "Update" isn't working yet?

You guys allowed it to work when there was a really big bug once, but I think it hasn't worked since.

Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?

On 7/12/2020 at 2:46 AM, AaronX said:

I could have sworn that Ctrl+Arrow was working in 2200 to switch between tabs, but it doesn't appear to be in 2300. Or am I misremembering?!

Hi AaronX, this request has been submitted to the product team. ?

15 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Feature Request:   In "Settings", an option to delete downloaded files to the recycle bin.

Currently, when deleted, downloaded files disappear from the downloader, but accumulate in the download folder.

Thanks!!!

Hi bobad1, this request has been submitted to the product team. ?

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi AaronX, this request has been submitted to the product team. ?

Thank you!

Can we also return to the option of just opening/running a downloaded file (i.e. saving to %Temp%), rather than actually saving it?

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you let me know the system and device information, such as Windows 7/10, installed RAM?

Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?

Hello!

I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise build 1909, i7 8550U, 16 GB RAM 2333 MHz. 

I have installed 10 extensions. Those extensions are installed in Chome and Edge too but I don't have problem there.

My extenions:

111.png

15 hours ago, AaronX said:

Thank you!

Can we also return to the option of just opening/running a downloaded file (i.e. saving to %Temp%), rather than actually saving it?

This request has been submitted to the product team and it is still being considered. ?

15 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

Hello!

I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise build 1909, i7 8550U, 16 GB RAM 2333 MHz. 

I have installed 10 extensions. Those extensions are installed in Chome and Edge too but I don't have problem there.

My extenions:

111.png

Hi there, could you compress the DMP files and send the package to me?

Go to C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

Maxthon Snap20200714115424.png

Hello, BugSiri006.

There is no such a file but maybe I'm not telling right word. browser exactly shuts itself off as said Selçuk Subaşı here:

This happens very often whatever I'm doing. Opening it and immediately shuts off, clicking any link, opening DOwnloads tab or Extensions tab or anything I do.

57 minutes ago, Xahi4475 said:

Hello, BugSiri006.

There is no such a file but maybe I'm not telling right word.

In "C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\CrashDumps", replace 'lenovo' with your Windows username. For example C:\Users\Xahi4475\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

AaronX it's my user name Lenovo already asigned by Lenovo but also I have user name Xahi4475 but this file not neither in Lenovo folder nor Xahi4475. :S But, I will try with search to find file. 

111.png

Edit: can't find it. Not in my system. I have another crashdumps but it's MEGAsync's.

3 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

AaronX it's my user name Lenovo already asigned by Lenovo but also I have user name Xahi4475 but this file not neither in Lenovo folder nor Xahi4475. :S But, I will try with search to find file.

Ah, I see. It does look like Maxthon isn't creating those files then. Hopefully BugSir/the developers can advise further.

14 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

111.png

Edit: can't find it. Not in my system. I have another crashdumps but it's MEGAsync's.

Hi there, open the folder "Maxthon," go to the folder "Application">"User Data">"Crashpad">"reports." Open the folder "reports," check it has the DMP files or not. 

Maxthon Snap20200715161258.pngMaxthon Snap20200715161604.png

On 7/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, Xahi4475 said:

Hello, BugSiri006. Yes, there are a lot of dmps. :)

Should I send them zipped? For any case I send them now. There are 30 items. Should be much more but in the meantime I did clean install.

OK here is RAR file.

Thanks! I will forward this file to the dev team.

12 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Has anyone faced this

I'm able to get my location with other browsers

location couldn't be determined.png

Looks like Bing Maps?

No issue here. Though, it ALSO isn't ASKING me to let it scan my location. When I tested that on ANOTHER site, where-am-i.net, it DIDN'T detect me correctly. But Bing *is*

cooltext.png

Hi @Xahi4475, try uninstalling the browser, clearing the user data then reinstalling the v6.0.0.2300, please.

12 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Has anyone faced this

I'm able to get my location with other browsers

Hi there, could you let me know the operating steps to reproduce this issue?

Archived