MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2200

BugSir006

On 7/8/2020 at 2:00 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

Will Maxthon 6 ever be able to synchronize the favorites and Passkeeper with Maxthon in IOS?

Yes. We will release the Maxthon 6 browser for mobile (Android and iOS), then the user data can sync to various systems. ?

On 7/8/2020 at 2:10 AM, Jus5631410 said:

I found the security. Let explain: I have my maxthon account and guest account in MX6. When I tried to login and use my maxthon account everything went well but when I logout and used the guest account all my bookmarks, maxnotes etc were still visible. I closed and opened again and again maxthon but still had the same problem. Is anyone having the same problem?

Hi there, it is not a bug. You can access your account data after closing sync. Click the avatar menu, go to "Manage people," you can remove the account.

Maxthon Snap20200709115850.png

On 7/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, avegaweiss said:

Team,

Trying to install this new versions, and installer didn't work. Looking around, I found on the registry this value, that keeps being actualized on any failed setup

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Maxthon

InstallerResultUIString = Another operation on Maxthon is in progress. Please try again later.

Any idea how to remove a failed install, and start again?

I don't want to uninstall working version (Maxtnon 5.3.8.2100)

Hi there, could you send a short video of this issue to me?

Can small page buttons be reinsered in the new tab page, and i would like the "add to favorites" gesture to be readded and the last session tab to be more persistent (when i close MX with only last session tab it won't be reopened at restart) and the possibility to remove some of the pages like it is on MX5. Also i wolud like to set the favorites bar defalut folder, and an option to disable pages notifications requests would be nice and the possibility to mute audio in the tabs clicking on the little volume icon (like MX5).

Sorry for the big list, love your efforts to make Maxthon always better.

On 7/8/2020 at 2:43 PM, Selçuk Subaşı said:

Hello, dear developer engineers ??

There was a status bar. Enlarge, shrink, and master volume on / off on the status bar, like ip information, but now not available.

Also on the tab, there was a site audio on and off.

Can we download and add background images. Or can we add it from our own computer?

Hi there, we have forwarded your suggestions to the product team, Maxthon 6 browser is still being optimized, so stay tuned! :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

20 hours ago, grbac said:

1. BUG (possible) - If MX6 is closed without opening the pages in the Last session page(mx://last-visit/), on next opening of the MX6, the Last session page is not available anymore. This is not the case in MX5.

Thank you for your feedback. It has been reported to the dev team. ?

20 hours ago, grbac said:

2. Suggestion for Implementation - Status bar (Very useful for traffic monitoring and the rest...)

3. Suggestion for Implementation - Resource Grabber

We will add them to the future version, so stay tuned! ?

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you send a short video of this issue to me?

There is no much to show...

- double click on the  mx6.0.0.2200_beta.exe

- 2 seconds of modified mouse pointer icon (from arrow to  'waiting arrow')

- done

No error message, nothing happens.

The reported registry key was while I was looking to delete some traces from previus failed install

Hello and good day.. i would like to report a bug with google definition of words (dictionary) which i use daily "the feedback bar" disappears can this be fixed please or is it just me? cause if i use another browser it stays but with MX6 it comes and disappears and this happened yesterday for the first time and before that? it just worked.. so something happened... (i hope i am not being a burden reporting this bug that just developed out of the blue.. i have been using this browser now for weeks with no problems.. "nothing" what so ever)

Screenshot (1062).png

1 hour ago, BenReiley said:

Hello and good day.. i would like to report a bug with google definition of words (dictionary) which i use daily "the feedback bar" disappears can this be fixed please or is it just me? cause if i use another browser it stays but with MX6 it comes and disappears and this happened yesterday for the first time and before that? it just worked.. so something happened... (i hope i am not being a burden reporting this bug that just developed out of the blue.. i have been using this browser now for weeks with no problems.. "nothing" what so ever)

Screenshot (1062).png

"NEVER MIND" HAHAHHAHAHA i googled online to see why my "dictionary feedback box" and it showed that it was an extension and i clicked them all off and clicked them on one by one and i found out it was my "Video Downloader Professional" extension... oooh man the things i install to have my old MX4 grabber back... chrome extension store also prohibits me from downloading from youtube which is irritating.. they wanna stop me from grabbing what i feel like grabbing but it was my own fault which is weird cause i have been using "Video Downloader Professional" extension for a while now and this never happened...

But sorry for the inconvenience and this problem is now solved... i hope you can forgive me for submitting things so fast... next time i will try and work out my own problems first before i come here and ask random questions i mean you guys are not "not" busy.. you guys actually have A LOT of work to do so random people coming asking random stuff all the time will be irritating and annoying and overwhelming so i will be more careful next time "THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE" i really appreciate it... have a better day 

I will be patiently waiting for the MX6 build in downloader or grabber as other people have named/called it... good bye... 

21 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

There is no much to show...

- double click on the  mx6.0.0.2200_beta.exe

- 2 seconds of modified mouse pointer icon (from arrow to  'waiting arrow')

- done

No error message, nothing happens.

The reported registry key was while I was looking to delete some traces from previus failed install

Issue fixed!

As usual, using the old programmers trick.....

Just rebooted the computer, and next setup works fine.

I've had a few sudden, random crashes in the last couple of days; and a couple of occasions when I've closed the browser completely normally, but on launching it again it's reported that it didn't shut down properly and I've had to press the restore button.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it at all. Sometimes I have quite a number of tabs open, sometimes just a few; sometimes I've been in the middle of using Maxthon, sometimes I've been in another program.

Anyone else experiencing these odd crashes?

Bonsoir, 

J'ai bien vu le "Cliquez avec le bouton droit sur la barre d’onglets" mais cela n'ouvre que le dernier onglet fermé. Alors que sous mx5 cela montre une liste de d'onglet fermé, ce qui est plus intéressant pour retrouver un site vu plus tôt dans la session.

14 hours ago, Doohan1100 said:

Bonsoir, 

J'ai bien vu le "Cliquez avec le bouton droit sur la barre d’onglets" mais cela n'ouvre que le dernier onglet fermé. Alors que sous mx5 cela montre une liste de d'onglet fermé, ce qui est plus intéressant pour retrouver un site vu plus tôt dans la session.

Working fine on (fonctionne parfaitement sur) Mx6.0.0.2300 :

image.png.05d85b6c7bf8abdcfd6974f997c0179e.png

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Archived