MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2200

BugSir006

It is still not possible to move a tab from one window to the other one in split screen mode. I also could not find a button for split screen mode, but F10 works.

Is it possible to install extensions now? It would be nice to at least have adblock installed.

Hello can i ask something? Is this going to come back in MX6? https://imgbox.com/Q3uzBeWK that search box in the browser itself for quick access to google or whatever search engine you are using as default... can someone confirm this for me i would really like to know. MX6 is my browser i hated MX5 it was slow and couldnt even change my fonts but now i have MX6 and my fonts can change I LOVE IT!

Thanks. note to everybody -- if you can't get it to open, and directly running from the source says side-by-side configuration is wrong, and adding switches to disable the sandbox or gpu doesn't fix it....

Maxthon is running in the background (as Chrome in retrospect is supposed to do)

That needs to be forcibly closed, even if you closed it before installing a new version, no window either nor icon in the taskbar. I am so dumb, it took me a week or 2 to figure that out

cooltext.png

On 7/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, Selçuk Subaşı said:

On this page, how can we delete call logs.

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team.?

On 7/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, ptr45 said:

It is still not possible to move a tab from one window to the other one in split screen mode.

This issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, ptr45 said:

Is it possible to install extensions now?

Yes, you can go to Settings>Extensions. https://webstore.maxthon.com/

On 7/5/2020 at 9:53 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

Quick Save Images still doesn't work with Instagram.

It has been reported to the dev team as a bug.

On 7/5/2020 at 9:53 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

Mouse gestures needs the ability to save website like in Maxthon 5

Could you describe this request in detail? 

8 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello can i ask something? Is this going to come back in MX6? https://imgbox.com/Q3uzBeWK that search box in the browser itself for quick access to google or whatever search engine you are using as default... can someone confirm this for me i would really like to know. MX6 is my browser i hated MX5 it was slow and couldnt even change my fonts but now i have MX6 and my fonts can change I LOVE IT!

Hi BenReiley, you mean the search box? This suggestion has been submitted to the product team and it will be considered seriously.

Maxthon Snap20200706144326.png

1 hour ago, Sid@MX said:

1. Theme color and title(Theme Name) not match. If refresh page, the Theme color in settings/appearance will change everytime.

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team. ?

1 hour ago, Sid@MX said:

2. Theme can not be delete.

This request has been forwarded to the product team. We will optimize it in the future version. ?

Nothing anywhere I found explains how I get to VBox? It is hinted, related to NBDomain but

1: wasn't in the intro video on NBDomain (I never actually got to be able to test it, asked to but NP there, I am just utterly confused where it is, not on the site)

2: is this related to call logs, and how? If it is a login cluster instead of a meshnet...like I am just totally confused

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/24702-mx6-pc-beta-release-6001900/

This doesn't say, nor does it show in release notes, in my settings, nowhere in again, the nbdomain site --- http://www.maxthon.com/blog/maxthon-6-blockchain-browser-part-1/

cooltext.png

On 7/4/2020 at 9:53 PM, Pablo(92131) said:

Mouse gestures needs the ability to save website like in Maxthon 5

Could you describe this request in detail? 

A mouse gesture available on Maxthon 5 was the ability to save a site with a gesture. Or at least open up the save website option.

Also, Maxthon 6 does not seem to be synchronizing with favorites in Maxthon IOS.

On 7/5/2020 at 12:57 AM, ptr45 said:

I also could not find a button for split screen mode, but F10 works.

image.png.883aae9a809073a112978610f81b35d6.png

8 hours ago, Imanerd said:

Nothing anywhere I found explains how I get to VBox?

Do you mean you cannot find how to open it?

image.png.e1649fa188573ce2985f64e81dc3fc80.png

14 hours ago, Pablo(92131) said:

A mouse gesture available on Maxthon 5 was the ability to save a site with a gesture. Or at least open up the save website option.

It has been submitted to the product team. Thank you!

14 hours ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Also, Maxthon 6 does not seem to be synchronizing with favorites in Maxthon IOS.

Maxthon 6 cannot sync with Maxthon 5. The user data of Maxthon 5 will be imported to Maxthon 6 automatically at the first login, and then the user data of Maxthon 6 is separate.

I found the security. Let explain: I have my maxthon account and guest account in MX6. When I tried to login and use my maxthon account everything went well but when I logout and used the guest account all my bookmarks, maxnotes etc were still visible. I closed and opened again and again maxthon but still had the same problem. Is anyone having the same problem?

Team,

Trying to install this new versions, and installer didn't work. Looking around, I found on the registry this value, that keeps being actualized on any failed setup

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Maxthon

InstallerResultUIString = Another operation on Maxthon is in progress. Please try again later.

Any idea how to remove a failed install, and start again?

I don't want to uninstall working version (Maxtnon 5.3.8.2100)

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 6:00 PM, AaronX said:

image.png.883aae9a809073a112978610f81b35d6.png

Do you mean you cannot find how to open it?

image.png.e1649fa188573ce2985f64e81dc3fc80.png

Err, something happened when I was having trouble getting it to run earlier, I was installing, uninstalling, REEEinstalling and must've REEEEinstalled an EARLIER version

Because I had multiple installer files on my desktop. Woops

That'd explain it now, my bad --- I didn't think to check the about page or hover the icon because I diiiiid install this version

....I need to DELETE old installer files ---

EDIT: Hrm, ok I've no use for it for now then

cooltext.png

Hello, dear developer engineers ??

There was a status bar. Enlarge, shrink, and master volume on / off on the status bar, like ip information, but now not available.

Also on the tab, there was a site audio on and off.

Can we download and add background images. Or can we add it from our own computer?

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

On 7/6/2020 at 8:48 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi BenReiley, you mean the search box? This suggestion has been submitted to the product team and it will be considered seriously.

Maxthon Snap20200706144326.png

Yes... that is what i mean oooh my goodness if you do that then BOOM this will be MY MAIN browser i LOVE the UI and interface man i wanna tweak this browser to its maximum like i did in MX4 which was my most beloved until the majority of the websites didnt use it anymore.. youtube just recently stopped supporting "mx4.4.8.1000" which was my main browser of use... so yeah.. MX6 is already my main browser but that little "search box" would make everything, EVERYTHING easier when i use my searches cause i love using google search for any thing and everything and it is very fast and just beautiful i hope they can squeeze it in there... thank you for your response

Dear Staff,

1. BUG (possible) - If MX6 is closed without opening the pages in the Last session page(mx://last-visit/), on next opening of the MX6, the Last session page is not available anymore. This is not the case in MX5.

2. Suggestion for Implementation - Status bar (Very useful for traffic monitoring and the rest...)

3. Suggestion for Implementation - Resource Grabber

Hello.

1. I use NewTab screen as start page. But I can't assign neither custom image (most wanted variant) nor "siteshot" from the site. Any full description does not fit at the site shortcut - only about 15 symbols, if I hover mouse over it it doesn't pop up as description.
2. How can I adjust keyboard shortcuts?
3. I miss Status Bar very much too.

I'm very glad about MX6

Archived