MX6 PC Beta Release 6.0.0.2100

Hi,

can the data of the favorite page from version 1900 to 2100 be adopted? Or: In which file are the data from the Favorite page are saved?

I look forward to your answer

Martin

Edited by MartinB

In split screen mode it is impossible to drag tabs from one window to the other one.

In YahooMail scrolling through Inbox is very slow. It is better than in Maxthon 5, but still pretty bad.

On 6/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, MartinB said:

Hi,

can the data of the favorite page from version 1900 to 2100 be adopted? Or: In which file are the data from the Favorite page are saved?

I look forward to your answer

Martin

in MX6   directory, in User Data file. Login your self username.... copy this file" User Data file " from 1900 to in 2100 

Edited by Selçuk Subaşı

'Last session' in MX5 was great. 'Last session' in MX6 is presented as open browser pages I often have more than 10 links in 'Last session' on MX5, not very  use having that many open windows, as in MX6.

Think I'll stick with MX5

Edited by dagoz
  • Like 2
On 6/30/2020 at 11:14 PM, zork said:

HOW TO COMPLETELY REMOVE Vbox????

Why is one of the most important issues ignored? The ability to remove this unnecessary to 99% users module was announced!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1