Bugs with "5.3.8.2100"

Here is a list of Bugs i noticed on maxthon 5.3.8.2100 {With a short description of what i tried and the bug i experience } {Some have already been reported} 

• Reddit

Reddit is completely unresponsive, you cannot do Anything at all.

Any Guide that Reddit gives has no use

• Gmail/Goolge login

Google gives a message that the browser is unsafe 99% of the time, only after refreshing multiple times you can login

Youtube also has issue's with comments from time to time.

-Clean install of maxthon Does not help

• Twitch

Twitch has issue's with Chat, the Chatbox disappears after the Page loaded

Clean install of maxthon Does not help

• Other sites {varity of sites}

Many sites have Loading issue's that they either Load incorrectly, or do not load at all.

{cannot post names of the sites, since i only needed them for some info regarding something i found on a working site}

{Turning off extensions does not help}

-Clean install of maxthon Does not help

On 6/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, darknessblade said:
  • Reddit

Reddit is completely unresponsive, you cannot do Anything at all.

Any Guide that Reddit gives has no use

• Gmail/Goolge login

Google gives a message that the browser is unsafe 99% of the time, only after refreshing multiple times you can login

Known issues. Probably update the core to fix them.

Youtube also has issue's with comments from time to time.

Twitch has issue's with Chat, the Chatbox disappears after the Page loaded

Regarding the Youtube and Twitch issues, could you send the specific URLs, screenshots or a short video to me?

On 6/16/2020 at 11:58 AM, BugSir006 said:

Known issues. Probably update the core to fix them.

Regarding the Youtube and Twitch issues, could you send the specific URLs, screenshots or a short video to me?

For the Youtube URL's i sadly cannot give Any specific URL's since Refreshing solves the Issue, and it happens at Random intervals.

As for twitch it is Every Video/stream.

I did create a short video. Will send it trough PM {used a news stream for the example} {since it happens quite fast Play the video at 25% speed and look at the right bottom corner} {Used blue lines to Highlight it, and  Cover up my subscribed Channels}

For youtube i do Have a different Issue.

The issue lies with the Adblocker/Adblock+.

Youtube ads are no longer skipped

The Ad itself is removed but you need to wait or Click on Skip-AD. to Continue to the video.

Removing Adblock Or reinstalling Maxthon has no effect.

Even a Clean installed PC/VM has the issue

The Issue started since Today.

Yesterday everything was fine.

The issue is on every of my devices that uses Maxthon as their default browser.

youtube issue.png

Youtube ads are likewise no longer skipped.

Twitch for me knocks me back to the main page and logs me out as soon as I log in. I can also not watch any streams that are not on the main page as they knock me back to homepage.

Note for in my situation I am on 5.2.7.5000, so it's mostly those individual websites have changed something incompatible with Maxthon itself

As of today, 24 June, the web version of Outlook does not work either. The standard browser version constantly refreshes between two links while a new private window prevents me from even logging in with a valid account that works perfectly fine in another browser.

Archived