How I can change an already chosen URL address for downloading something!?

Hello!

I would like to ask you to add such a possibility!
It is so useful, especially when you have to download a big file (sizes of GBs)!
Now (I am using Maxthon browser version 5.3.8.2000), the browser does not have such an option! In current situation, If I am downloading one big file and the connection interrupts, I have to start the whole downloading process, from the beginning!!!

I just like to have the option to change downloading address, after I have downloaded a part of my file!

Thank you!!!

Peter

so to be clear you want to know if there is a possibility to change download location after a part of a file has already been downloaded

this is not the same as:

for changing a download location there is an option

but when you resume a download it can't be

so you had to choose: resume downloading at the same location or delete and make a new download

Hello!

Thank you for answering so quickly!!!

I want to change "Target URL" field (example: "http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"), after I had already been entered it!
Let's say I was downloading a file of 5 GB size and my download had been stopped by some reason!
I would like to have the ability to renew downloading URL with a new one, when I get it from the downloading page (usually - from file sharing sites, like 'uploadrar.com', 'turbobit.net', and so many others)!
Because the old one (the URL address before interruption) is not active anymore! And even if I push "RESUME", I will not be able continue with the download precess (from where it had been stopped)! That's why I want to have the option to change downloading URL address (which is different from those one, which I had been entered before the interruption! Unfortunately there is no such an option!!!!!
I would like to ask the developers team, to make such an option available, in the future versions of the browser!!!

Thank you, again, 'karajan'!!!!!

Peter

Archived