Can't paste screenshot on newest-version LINE on PC.

22 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

It was ok to paste screenshot to LINE pc version. But after LINE pc version is updated to newest version, it only shows "file://....". I have to paste it to mspaint and copy it from there. Is there any direct solution?

Could you provide the test account of Line? I tried to test but haven't received the verification code.?

Sorry! It's hard to provide a test account since LINE only provide one account per mobile phone number. But I can show you my test process. I click snapshot function on Maxthon and select the region I want to copy, then click ok. When I paste it to a chat windows in LINE, say, it shows: "file:///C:/Users/70634/AppData/Local/Temp/snap_screen_20200527102326.png" (the correct image is attached below). However, if I open mspaint and paste to it, it will shows the snapped image, then I copy the image and then paste to chat windows in LINE. it will show the image normally. I also use other snapshot software, e.g. Greenshot to test, it will also function normally. So I'm sure it's the incompatibility between new LINE pc version and Maxthon. Before I upgrade LINE pc version(actually the upgrade is mandatory) to new version, it was functioning ok on Maxthon. Hope this help you to analyze the problem.

image.png

Archived