Hero Wars bug (facebook game)

There is one addictive game I've been playing, although it has an android app and it can be run on his own webpage, the progress are binded to the place, so my progress in facebook cannot be continued in the other places.

That being said, I've been suffering with some issues inside the game in Maxthon 5, primarly that objects dissapear to the point that most of the screen can be in blank.

I've tried uninstalling maxthon with no avail, even with revouninstaller. Obviously I tried cleaning the cache and everything else, still getting bugs.

The game runs fine in vivaldi and opera browsers (havent tried in other ones yet).

Hope someone can give me a hint on how to fix it.

The older version 5.3.8.2000, thats the one the front page gave me a month ago. I'm gonna try the beta then.

I installed it and I still got the missing objects inside the game, maybe a little bit less bit still unplayable at times.

21 hours ago, TylerC said:

I installed it and I still got the missing objects inside the game, maybe a little bit less bit still unplayable at times.

Could you provide the specific URL and screenshot of this issue? We will try to test it. It will be appreciated if you could provide a video of it.

What did you guys do ? Is this account related ?

Suddenly it's been working well since I uploaded the pictures.

It has been bugged for more than a month and now it's suddenly fixed. Way too suspicious.

I will report again if this fails again.

Nvm, it's bugged again.

I feel it has something to do with Maxthon bitcoin mining. Although supposedly it's not active right now, EVERY time that I close Maxthon, the system slow down like when gpu is mining at 95% power, dunno why it happens. 

Noup, didn't work.

I manually deleted the cache folder and that didn't helped either (it didn't even deleted the cookies, dunno why). Of course I tried using the maxthon utility for clearing all data and that hasn't helped either.

Archived