Issue with youtube

Hello everyone.

First, I don't know if my issue has a link with Maxthon, but I tried a lot of solutions and nothing worked yet. 

So, I have some big issues since a few days, everything worked totally fine before that.

So, since a few days, as you can see on the picture linked, the Youtube menu on the upper left don't appear. That's the case on the main menu and when I watch a video. Also, since this problem occured, I cannot post any comments, when I try to post them, they just disappear, and I also cannot mask any videos.

I tried to clear cookies, I did everything with Ccleaner, I cleaned previous sessions, tried the different graphic style of Maxthon, nothing worked.

I wonder if someone have the same issue.

If anyone know or have idea how to fix it, it would be a real help. Thanks a lot.

Hitori.

MaxthonSnap20200330180022.png

Thanks for your reply.

I just did that, the issue is still here :/ I really don't understand what is happening. By searching on the internet I found several old forums messages about various display issue with youtube, a lot of them have no solutions, it's really weird, also I don't understand how this can happen when the day before it worked totally fine, I changed nothing.

20 hours ago, hitori said:

Thanks for your reply.

I just did that, the issue is still here ? I really don't understand what is happening. By searching on the internet I found several old forums messages about various display issue with youtube, a lot of them have no solutions, it's really weird, also I don't understand how this can happen when the day before it worked totally fine, I changed nothing.

Hi there, how about the version 5.3.8.2100? https://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.3.8.2100-beta.exe

Archived