Start page keeps refreshing

I have an annoying bug occuring. When I open a new tab, Start page with Google search bar and a bunch of Favorites shows up. But it keeps refreshing itself which results in constant flashing. I am using Maxthon v5.3.8.2000 on Windows 10 desktop. Any help?

16 hours ago, martin.w said:

I have an annoying bug occuring. When I open a new tab, Start page with Google search bar and a bunch of Favorites shows up. But it keeps refreshing itself which results in constant flashing. I am using Maxthon v5.3.8.2000 on Windows 10 desktop. Any help?

Hi there, how about the version 5.3.8.2100? https://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.3.8.2100-beta.exe

On 3/29/2020 at 3:36 AM, martin.w said:

Still the same ?

Try to open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Settings>Functions&Addons>Addons, disable the addons which you installed from Maxthon extensions center then restart the browser, please. If you still experience the issue please provide video of it.

Addons.png

On 3/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, BugSir006 said:

Try to open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Settings>Functions&Addons>Addons, disable the addons which you installed from Maxthon extensions center then restart the browser, please. If you still experience the issue please provide video of it.

Addons.png

Did not help ? 

Archived