When will the mx6 preview be released. Now March 10

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

Can I install this over MX5? Can I have MX 5 and 6 installed at the same time? Is there a portable version?

I'm trying it out at the same time, it seems to be in portable mode. I haven't used the installer.

It has left me with a rather cold feeling, as soon as I start it, what appears is a "chrome" appearance, then looking at the settings you can see that they are more or less like in maxthon.

It is missing many things that characterized Mathon:
- screen capture.
- video downloader and control window
- status bar with access to volume, double window, zoon, and all the information that was given from the memo, network, cpu etc..
- File Detector 

I think he needs "a lot" of work to be called "maxthon", otherwise he's just another chrome.

Interestingly, the 360Chrome browser is more like maxthon than the maxthon 6 browser itself ?

And although it is early because it looks like an "alpha" version the languages are a bit mixed.
In my case, choosing Spanish, the configuration appears in English and also in Chinese.

MaxthonSnap20200316190319.thumb.png.17bd2aa7ca810bbcc45b538983af1bf1.png

18 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Can I install this over MX5? Can I have MX 5 and 6 installed at the same time? Is there a portable version?

You can simply unzip install exe to the folder you need. (7z archive inside). Portable not needed. 

Archived