Keep showing bunches of download dialogs

Las time I download newest version and when tring to save a file, Maxthon keeps showing bunches of download dialogs and the message is "invalid download folder.." something like that. I have to go back to a much older version. Take a look at following screenshot. My last saved folder is: C:\Users\scottchu\Videos\man driver\unsync to exthd\. I turn to press ctrl+j to bring up the download dialog and click '+' to add a new download by copying download url in the text box and then I choose c:\ as download folder but Maxthon still shows "invalid download folder". If I go back Maxthon 5.2.x, it works fine. So what's wrong with new version?  (note: I'm using portable version.)

xTcraRM.png

No, I'm under Win7 and No, I doesn't check quick download to, neither. I've mentioned that it's ok using Maxthon 5.2.x, so I don't think it's privilege problem. There must be something wrong with new-version MX5 and I believe it must be some side-effect when add or update new functions.

17 minutes ago, scottchu.tw said:

No, I'm under Win7 and No, I doesn't check quick download to, neither. I've mentioned that it's ok using Maxthon 5.2.x, so I don't think it's privilege problem. There must be something wrong with new-version MX5 and I believe it must be some side-effect when add or update new functions.

Try checking the "quick download to" then changing the download path, please. There is an old bug about it.

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Try checking the "quick download to" then changing the download path, please. There is an old bug about it.

It works, thanks. I never heard this bug before, so I apologize for my misunderstanding that it is a bug of upgrade new functions. Sorry again!

Archived