MX5 does not support 4K monitor


Recommended Posts

MX5 does not support 4K monitor

v5.3.8.2100 cannot support 4K resolution monitor.

1. quick access is very small.

2. tool bar right click is not right location.

3. font is very small, it's not follow windows setting.

 

Snap6.jpg

Snap7.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I have a 34" 4K monitor and MX5 handles it just fine.

my condition is 3 pcs monitor (4K x2 + 1080P x1)

and the 1080P monitor detect as 1st monitor, 4K as 2nd and 3rd monitor.

but my Win10 setting 3rd 4K monitor as primary monitor.

seems MX5 use 1st monitor as program setting.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 2:12 AM, vedicaudio said:

Have you tried changing the high DPI display settings?

 

max1.JPG

this setting cannot fix my problem.

if I have two 4K monitor, the function is ok without DPI change.

but my condition is two 4K + one 1920x1280 monitor. it's not workable.

MX5 use 1920x1280 monitor location as default location.

 

 

Hi MX team,

any update for this problem?

my condition is 3 monitor, 

1st is 4K, 2nd is 4K, 3rd is 190x1280.

MX5 always use 3rd monitor resolution as location display location.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 4:14 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi @Wisely, this issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug.

by the way, is it possibly to support Win10 resolution change.

Win10 support high resolution change to 150% from 100%

default in FHD is 100% for the text display. but for 4K monitor, Win10 automatic switch to 150% for display.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Yes, Maxthon can support the Windows system resolution change.

I dont believe.

because I need manual select to 150% in MX5 setting.

but I think it's not meaing support it.

it's only manual mode. MX5 didnt not follow win10 setting yo change text and windows outline to 150%

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wisely said:

because I need manual select to 150% in MX5 setting.

Hi there, I tested it on my end, it could be changed automatically following the system. So I guess that too many monitors probably cause this issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 5:34 PM, Wisely said:

this setting cannot fix my problem.

if I have two 4K monitor, the function is ok without DPI change.

but my condition is two 4K + one 1920x1280 monitor. it's not workable.

MX5 use 1920x1280 monitor location as default location.

 

 

Hi MX team,

any update for this problem?

my condition is 3 monitor, 

1st is 4K, 2nd is 4K, 3rd is 190x1280.

MX5 always use 3rd monitor resolution as location display location.

 

I have two monitors, one with 4k and one with full hd resolution and everything work fine with default settings of maxthon... 

4k is my primary monitor...

scale and layout is 150% on the system for all apps... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ZunA said:

 

I have two monitors, one with 4k and one with full hd resolution and everything work fine with default settings of maxthon... 

4k is my primary monitor...

scale and layout is 150% on the system for all apps... 

2 monitor, same resolution is not problem.

but if you have 3 monitor with 2 resolution or 3 resolution. it's a problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, Wisely said:

2 monitor, same resolution is not problem.

but if you have 3 monitor with 2 resolution or 3 resolution. it's a problem.

It's different resolution... It's not a same... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.