×

Give a tip

Mx6 questions and discussions


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, alexzhus said:

 

Thank you.

After trying one hundred and seven times, MX updated to last Version6.1.3.1300

Youtube now works good.

But 1) problem still persist

53 minutes ago, rambo said:

1) click STAR (bookmarks) -- > from drop down bookmark list choose any bookmarked file or folder (A) and drag it to another (any) folder (B). This folder (B) supposed to open (and show all content) , but last couple of months  it doesnt (most time) . Yes, bookmarked (A) will be placed in folder (B) at the end of the list, but yuo dnt see content of folder B. Also, when you release pressed mouse left button , only moved file/folder (A) will be seen in folder B. You need to click again on STAR (bookmarks) and now you will see all content of folder B (with file/folder A at the end of list). Happens not 100%, but most time.

 

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, rambo said:

1) click STAR (bookmarks) -- > from drop down bookmark list choose any bookmarked file or folder (A) and drag it to another (any) folder (B). This folder (B) supposed to open (and show all content) , but last couple of months  it doesnt (most time) . Yes, bookmarked (A) will be placed in folder (B) at the end of the list, but yuo dnt see content of folder B. Also, when you release pressed mouse left button , only moved file/folder (A) will be seen in folder B. You need to click again on STAR (bookmarks) and now you will see all content of folder B (with file/folder A at the end of list). Happens not 100%, but most time.

Hi rambo, bug reported.

 

On 1/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, rambo said:

2) after updating to Version6.1.3.1200 , youtube doesnt work correctly. No autoplay, you need to click "play" every time (even in watchlist). Cant update to newer version ("update" function  doesnt update with every MX update :)) . Only once in 2-3 updates 

Do make sure that the checkbox for Disable Autoplay in settings is not checked.

 

snap_screen_20220128161022.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish there is a little more option for this - 

turn on/off toggle button to "add to this folder" (to me. it takes space)

adujust width bookmark list (if title is long. it's too wide)

 

----

added

How can I bookmark sites under the "other bookmarks"

there is no folder list in edit bookmark

 

 

2022-02-05 132705.png

Edited by 30312516
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2022 at 9:53 PM, 30312516 said:

added

How can I bookmark sites under the "other bookmarks"

there is no folder list in edit bookmark

Bug reported. 😊

On 2/4/2022 at 9:53 PM, 30312516 said:

I wish there is a little more option for this - 

turn on/off toggle button to "add to this folder" (to me. it takes space)

adujust width bookmark list (if title is long. it's too wide)

Suggestions recorded.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:37 AM, DONG DONG said:

I want to save images by Mouse Gesture ... I hope so .. Like this Hold left button then right click

Hi DONG DONG, we have the quick save feature in place for users :) nonethless, we will note down your request for the development team's consideration.

 

lQLPDhsrwfwTi1jNAV_NBiOw_8PEp6RwhYcCGF2rq8DrAA_1571_351.png

On 2/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, Zanzibar said:

I use Maxthon Browser V6.1.3.1600, and this browser often crashes when i  make middle mouse button click at web site tab. Please fix it

Hi Zanzibar, bug reported. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2022 at 8:38 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi DONG DONG, we have the quick save feature in place for users :) nonethless, we will note down your request for the development team's consideration.

 

Yeah I know this features but I meant Just mouse Gesture, Without keyboard.

I like Mouse gesture that's why I like to do everything by it 😊😊😊😅

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Yeah I know this features but I meant Just mouse Gesture, Without keyboard.

I like Mouse gesture that's why I like to do everything by it 😊😊😊😅

Hi DONG DONG, noted and we have already put up the request to the development team for their consideration :)

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, Zanzibar said:

I use Maxthon Browser V6.1.3.1600, and this browser often crashes when i  make middle mouse button click at web site tab. Please fix it

Hi Zanzibar, this issue has been fixed. Please back up the folder "User Data," re-download the latest version 6.1.3.1600, uninstall the current MX6, reinstall the new installer, then copy and paste the folder "User Data" to the installation path.

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

History doesn't load competely/properly. It only shows up to a certain point. 

snap_screen_20220223234032.png.4b126cdf09b69f21e4a23b81c54b5da9.png As you can see, the scrollbar is already at the edge and it is very wide meaning it doesn't have that much content to scroll.

 

Hi DARKSTORM, may I know which version are you using?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have A problem In Yutube after Update ... I changed the language and dark theme for youtube, But it changed the language by it self and change to light theme .... The changes that I done never saved.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, DONG DONG said:

I have A problem In Yutube after Update ... I changed the language and dark theme for youtube, But it changed the language by it self and change to light theme .... The changes that I done never saved.

 

Hi DONG DONG, could you try to change the settings using the latest version V6.1.3.1800? I have no problem changing the theme and language and it remains after I close the tab and open youtube in a new tab.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2022 at 4:36 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi DONG DONG, could you try to change the settings using the latest version V6.1.3.1800? I have no problem changing the theme and language and it remains after I close the tab and open youtube in a new tab.

I tried it already after update .. It happened after the update, not before.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi DONG DONG, do you have any extensions in place? Could you also send us a video on this issue?

I Uninstalled the Browser And installed again And It works now 😊

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 7:46 PM, rambo said:

click STAR (bookmarks) -- > from drop down bookmark list choose any bookmarked file or folder (A) and drag it to another (any) folder (B). This folder (B) supposed to open (and show all content) , but last couple of months  it doesnt (most time) . Yes, bookmarked (A) will be placed in folder (B) at the end of the list, but yuo dnt see content of folder B. Also, when you release pressed mouse left button , only moved file/folder (A) will be seen in folder B. You need to click again on STAR (bookmarks) and now you will see all content of folder B (with file/folder A at the end of list). Happens not 100%, but most time.

Almost two months later and with 

Version6.1.3.1800(64-bit)

still the same

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Launched Mx6 1900, installed the Sidebar, closed the browser.
Launched Maxthon again, but there is no Sidebar, installed the sidebar again, closed the browser. And so again. How to solve it?

In full screen mode, when watching YouTube, the sidebar does not disappear.

P.S. Thanks for the Sidebar.

Edited by Raniw
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, BugSir009 said:

We manage to reproduce this issue on our end. Have already reported this bug to the team :)

Hi, is there any light in the tunnel about the CTRL + Left click issue? I upgraded to the latest Beta 6.1.3.1900, but the problem is still present.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2022 at 11:06 AM, Raniw said:

Launched Mx6 1900, installed the Sidebar, closed the browser.
Launched Maxthon again, but there is no Sidebar, installed the sidebar again, closed the browser. And so again. How to solve it?

In full screen mode, when watching YouTube, the sidebar does not disappear.

P.S. Thanks for the Sidebar.

Hi Raniw, may I know if you downloaded the installed or portable version? And can I also know your system info?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raniw said:

Portable version Maxthon Browser V6.1.3.1900, Windows 10 21H2 x64

Hi Raniw, I tried to test out the issues you have mentioned but am unable to reproduce it. Could you send us a video so we could look further into it?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share