Recommended Posts

I've been using Maxthon since Maxthon2, is not always the best browser, but is the browser I love.
Some of it's native build in features are those tiny details that I love.

One thing that I love too is that Maxthon is pretty much virus-inmune, hope it will keep staying that way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to say this @MaxthonJeff, but from what you've said in the video, it seems you are not trying to develop the best browser for people anymore, you are simply making this a playground for crypto s

As for me, I still want to retain the Features: Sidebar Status Bar (Especially System Info for Up & Down Speeds) Night Mode (Possibly Improve) Developer Tools Res

"I created maxthon to please myself in the first place"... now you made me sad. With a single superficial sentence you wrote off all the years I've promoted maxthon left and right to a simple "I don't

Posted Images

On 4/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, BugSir006 said:

يمكنك إضافة ملحقات مختلفة حول السمة أو السطح لتخصيص الخلفية. 😊

مرحباً gmatas ، شكرا لدعمكم. 😊 ولكن يبدو أنك لم تنشر أي ردود أو مناقشات على منتدانا من قبل 🤣 ، هل لديك الوقت الكافي لمساعدتنا في اختبار إصدار ألفا؟ 

سينظر فريق المنتج لدينا في الاحتفاظ بالعديد من الوظائف مثل الإضافات. 🤗

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Will it finally be a 64-bit version?
2) Will speed-dial from the cloud (https://pc-newtab.maxthon.com) change to the local page?
3) Will Chrome plugins be available? (I read that, yes)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, TylerC said:

I've been using Maxthon since Maxthon2, is not always the best browser, but is the browser I love.
Some of it's native build in features are those tiny details that I love.

Agreed! The F-key shortcuts are the real key feature for me, which I've never been able to properly, reliably recreate in any other browser.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 5:42 AM, AaronX said:

Agreed! The F-key shortcuts are the real key feature for me, which I've never been able to properly, reliably recreate in any other browser.

Can you tell me about those ?

I use more other features, like drag an drop to open a link or make a search, other browsers fails sometimes to open a link in another page while drag and drop works most of the times.
The cloud bookmarks (maxthon was one of the first ones to include it), or the cloud notepad, the popup video windows, the media finder, among other things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 4:45 AM, TylerC said:

Can you tell me about those ?

I use more other features, like drag an drop to open a link or make a search, other browsers fails sometimes to open a link in another page while drag and drop works most of the times.
The cloud bookmarks (maxthon was one of the first ones to include it), or the cloud notepad, the popup video windows, the media finder, among other things.

It's an incredibly useful function.

Navigate to mx://options/ and open the Advanced tab. Under the Navigation heading you should tick the Enable URL alias checkbox, then click to Manage URL aliases.

You can then set up shortcut keys and alias keywords to go straight to specific URLs of your choosing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, skonukcu said:

hi.

maxthon6 doest not work because of CAPI2 error 4107.

i have looked to google and tried something but still not work.

(windows 7 sp1 and new formatted)

Hi there, could you describe the issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you can provide a video of it. The recording tool has been attached.

bdcamsetup.exe

Link to post
Share on other sites

When the plug-in will be added ???

 

and I want to know .. are the data will be updated when i login to mx6 by mx5's account ??

I want to feel that i using one browser ..

 

bookmarks bar .. something like this ..

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.bcfa45fe3774e35dc3ecdd0daf14b6ee.png

I tried a lot to login but he didn't login Why ????

 

And I can't create new, He said "Enter verification code" .. But i didn't get the verification code !!!

 

image.thumb.png.9443cd7474b07ea8a4cd0e1701b35107.png

Edited by DONG DONG
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DONG DONG said:

I tried a lot to login but he didn't login Why ????

Bug

1 hour ago, DONG DONG said:

But i didn't get the verification code !!!

Email registration has bug.🙁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

The problem is not solved and I still cannot Login or register, although I received update 201

Hi DONG DONG,

In version 1201 we only fixed a bug regarding the tab closing. The bug of registration will be fixed in the future version.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi DONG DONG,

In version 1201 we only fixed a bug regarding the tab closing. The bug of registration will be fixed in the future version.

ok thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Maxthon 6 should also have an option that allows other users to turn off flash for our safety.Also...the website Sockshare.io didn't even show the images and the videos.It needs to be fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Maybe Maxthon 6 should also have an option that allows other users to turn off flash for our safety.Also...the website Sockshare.io didn't even show the images and the videos.It needs to be fixed

You can not install it if you like .. like mx5

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Maybe Maxthon 6 should also have an option that allows other users to turn off flash for our safety.

Use a Chrome extension such as Flash control. There are several that work. Flash will be discontinued in chrome from the end of 2020 anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jugurtha said:

Passkeeper is not synchronised for all beta version in maxthon 6 for me

Hi jugurtha, the user data could be imported to Maxthon 6 from Maxthon 5 at the first login. The data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it could not sync with Maxthon 5.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi jugurtha, the user data could be imported to Maxthon 6 from Maxthon 5 at the first login. The data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it could not sync with Maxthon 5.

I have entered the same account but my favorites have been synced butautosave is not syncronised.

i have only one account in maxthon5 . i entered this account in maxthon 6 but syncronised only  my favourites. 
i dont find my passkepper .

image.thumb.png.d901bc59d2e6bb01e1af96e4b15fd682.png

 

image.png

Edited by jugurtha
Link to post
Share on other sites