×

Give a tip

Mx6 questions and discussions


Recommended Posts

Hi,it would be the very best if Maxthon could create one final version of Maxthon 5 just to fix this issue called Maxthon 5.3.2200 just to fix the issue involving the Tumblr log in issue

Please fix this..png

940456560_Thatswhatitwassupposedtobe.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey I know what Maxthon 6 really needs...they need a custumize user agent string option and a brand new set of thing  that says "which setting of Maxthon 6 do you prefer,Maxthon 6 settings or Maxthon 5 settings".With these types of settings,we'll be able to change the user agent.Also,the Maxthon 6 setting,needs a little tiny bit of fixing.As for the Maxthon 5 setting at Maxthon 6,it needs the classic Maxthon 5 features now including your themes uploaded from your computer as well.Resource Sniff needs to have a red dot and then it disappears just like Maxthon 5 did.The setting also needs a side bar just to make it feel more like Maxthon 5 even without any updates at all.My final thing....please please please please make Maxthon 5.3.2200 as well as the new Maxthon 6 beta with the two setting options so that way users can choose whenever they wanted to have either the Maxthon 6 setting option or the Maxthon 5 setting option.

  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, darknessblade said:

The latest version {Version6.1.2.1900(64-bit)0709} has a bug that if you have screenshots set as the Thumbnail that they keep loading for 99% of the links.

previous versions do not have this issue

Hi darknessblade, the development team is looking to optimize this feature.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,it would be the very best if Maxthon could create one final version of Maxthon 5 just to fix this issue called Maxthon 5.3.2200 just to fix the issue involving the Tumblr log in issue

Please fix this..png

940456560_Thatswhatitwassupposedtobe.png

Hi 14615246, you could try to customize User Agent or try to login using MX6 instead?

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/25261-mx-6-mx-5-updated-user-agent/

6 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hey I know what Maxthon 6 really needs...they need a custumize user agent string option and a brand new set of thing  that says "which setting of Maxthon 6 do you prefer,Maxthon 6 settings or Maxthon 5 settings".With these types of settings,we'll be able to change the user agent.Also,the Maxthon 6 setting,needs a little tiny bit of fixing.As for the Maxthon 5 setting at Maxthon 6,it needs the classic Maxthon 5 features now including your themes uploaded from your computer as well.Resource Sniff needs to have a red dot and then it disappears just like Maxthon 5 did.The setting also needs a side bar just to make it feel more like Maxthon 5 even without any updates at all.My final thing....please please please please make Maxthon 5.3.2200 as well as the new Maxthon 6 beta with the two setting options so that way users can choose whenever they wanted to have either the Maxthon 6 setting option or the Maxthon 5 setting option.

Thank you for your feedback, we will record your request for the development team's consideration.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi darknessblade, the development team is looking to optimize this feature.

OK. 

The weird thing is some sites do work while others keep loading.
At least the right-click menu allows open in background/TAB, which makes it somewhat bearable.

Is there also more info Regarding the History deletion bug, i previously reported?

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, Magdalene said:

@ Dong Dong. We had this problem wuth MX 4 and 5. Click on where it says "Customize Frequency [60s']" and change to the maximum number of "9's" possible i.e 9999999999999.

Should i try it ? and tell u ?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Is there also more info Regarding the History deletion bug, i previously reported?

Hi darknessblade, did you try to install the latest version 6.1.2.1900? If you still experience the issue in v6.1.2.1900 please send the log files to me. You could find the log files under the folder "User Data."

Maxthon Snap20210716121338.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi darknessblade, did you try to install the latest version 6.1.2.1900? If you still experience the issue in v6.1.2.1900 please send the log files to me. You could find the log files under the folder "User Data."

Maxthon Snap20210716121338.png

I am already using the latest version, For some reason the bug got worse, and now it deletes the history every 2-3 days, only keeping the last 2 days

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Does anyone know where has the suggest password gone?

I am missing suggestion for text fields; in previous versions when I wrote something in a text field it would always show me suggestions from what I wrote in the same text field on the same webpage in the past; now I don't have any suggestions at all.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mr. SS said:

I am missing suggestion for text fields; in previous versions when I wrote something in a text field it would always show me suggestions from what I wrote in the same text field on the same webpage in the past; now I don't have any suggestions at all.

Hi Mr.SS, it has been disabled. 😊The product team probably adds the option to customize this function to the future version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

@ Dong Dong. We had this problem wuth MX 4 and 5. Click on where it says "Customize Frequency [60s']" and change to the maximum number of "9's" possible i.e 9999999999999.

Should i try it ? and tell u ?

Yes for testing if possible. It works for me.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, Magdalene said:

@ Dong Dong. We had this problem wuth MX 4 and 5. Click on where it says "Customize Frequency [60s']" and change to the maximum number of "9's" possible i.e 9999999999999.

can u put a video for it ? I think I couldn't ..

I meant how can I change to 999999?

image.png.6e0f36206cf03a20f33fc55cab4ae4e7.png

Edited by DONG DONG
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

can u put a video for it ? I think I couldn't ..

I meant how can I change to 999999?

image.png.6e0f36206cf03a20f33fc55cab4ae4e7.png

You can only set it to 999 only not more than that

On 7/16/2021 at 7:03 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Mhzayer, you could log in to uu.me then go to Passkeeper, check backup then restore the data.

backup of Passkeeper.png

I'm already logged in 
I cannot find the password generator when there is a password filling form
Try this 
I went to acer.com
tried to create an account
in the form there isn't any suggestion for passwords like it used to be with MX5
 

password generator.png

here is Maxthon 5

 

password generator in mx5.jpg

Edited by Mhzayer
added info
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mhzayer said:

You can only set it to 999 only not more than that

On 7/16/2021 at 6:03 AM, BugSir006 said:

Aha ok, But .. I have to do it in Every tab I open ??

Because When I open New tab, It Back to "disabled" again, and it's not work ..

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, darknessblade said:

I am already using the latest version, For some reason the bug got worse, and now it deletes the history every 2-3 days, only keeping the last 2 days

My history is also being deleted, keeping only the last 7 days (including the current day). Is there maybe an option that I am missing? I would prefer to keep the history for at least several months.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mr. SS said:

My history is also being deleted, keeping only the last 7 days (including the current day). Is there maybe an option that I am missing? I would prefer to keep the history for at least several months.

Hi Mr.SS, could you send the log files to me? To find the log file, you could open the folder "User Data." I will forward the log file to the engineers for analysis.

Maxthon Snap20210719135615.png

On 7/17/2021 at 10:56 PM, Mhzayer said:

I'm already logged in 
I cannot find the password generator when there is a password filling form
Try this 
I went to acer.com
tried to create an account
in the form there isn't any suggestion for passwords like it used to be with MX5

Request recorded. 😊

On 7/18/2021 at 12:17 AM, DONG DONG said:

Aha ok, But .. I have to do it in Every tab I open ??

Because When I open New tab, It Back to "disabled" again, and it's not work ..

Hi DONG DONG, the auto refresh function is not global, so you have to enable it for every tab manually. 😊

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

not big priority, but anyway:

We have folders in Bookmarks, lets say "CARS", "POLITICS", e.t.c.. Sometimes we have folders inside folders. In "CARS" I have another folders "w164", "w212", "ServiceMan Contacts" :)) , e.t.c.. If I try to  move one of the bookmarks (from root or another folder) to Folder inside folder, lets say "w164" (by dragging it) and then after I released my mouse button and clicked anywhere in FREE SPACE in browser to return to my tabs, MX6 (latest version portable 64) closes itself.  After reopen browser, DRAGED BOOKMARK sometimes is in new folder, sometime in old place..

p.s. "FREE SPACE" in my case means DROP DOWN BOOKMARK AREA FREE SPACE, because I have a lot of bookmarks and it covers almost 100% of browser window.

Edited by rambo
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rambo said:

not big priority, but anyway:

We have folders in Bookmarks, lets say "CARS", "POLITICS", e.t.c.. Sometimes we have folders inside folders. In "CARS" I have another folders "w164", "w212", "ServiceMan Contacts" :)) , e.t.c.. If I try to  move one of the bookmarks (from root or another folder) to Folder inside folder, lets say "w164" (by dragging it) and then after I released my mouse button and clicked anywhere in FREE SPACE in browser to return to my tabs, MX6 (latest version portable 64) closes itself.  After reopen browser, DRAGED BOOKMARK sometimes is in new folder, sometime in old place..

p.s. "FREE SPACE" in my case means DROP DOWN BOOKMARK AREA FREE SPACE, because I have a lot of bookmarks and it covers almost 100% of browser window.

Hi rambo, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. Could you reproduce this issue frequently? It would be appreciated if you could provide me a video of it. Are you using the latest version 6.1.2.1900?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 8:06 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Rainman, there is a Download button under the menu. Attached a video for your reference.

There is a button in the video playback mode. However, there is no button to save the file by link.

It may be one and the same for you, but not for me. I want to save the video without starting playback. There are also other types of files by link. Also, there is no way to save the page you are viewing (mhtml, pdf).

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rainman said:

There is a button in the video playback mode. However, there is no button to save the file by link.

It may be one and the same for you, but not for me. I want to save the video without starting playback. There are also other types of files by link. Also, there is no way to save the page you are viewing (mhtml, pdf).

Suggestion recorded. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the latest version, when i login without remembered password, first screen is freez and when i open some site, there is only white page and quick access not worked. I need to open a new tab to worked. But if i check remember pass and auto login everthing is ok. I attach a video for this problem.

 

Edited by martinstz
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another bug with the latest version: quick access not moving properly, also in grouped icons cannot change icon color - button Save not working. Can download video from here: https://mega.nz/file/1AoTkQyZ#z40kVPc3hoKvVBFSxVqI0RRDXgC_3ZgrxO_FYd3rZHk

Edited by martinstz
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 10:02 PM, martinstz said:

On the latest version, when i login without remembered password, first screen is freez and when i open some site, there is only white page and quick access not worked. I need to open a new tab to worked. But if i check remember pass and auto login everthing is ok. I attach a video for this problem.

 

Video_2021-07-23_164836.wmv 3.85 MB · 0 downloads

Hi martinstz, I couldn't view your attached video. Could you kindly upload it again for us to see the issue? Thank you.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, martinstz said:

Another bug with the latest version: quick access not moving properly, also in grouped icons cannot change icon color - button Save not working.

Video_2021-07-24_103510.wmv

Hi martinstz, we have reproduced the same issue on our end. This bug has been reported to the development team.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi martinstz, I couldn't view your attached video. Could you kindly upload it again for us to see the issue? Thank you.

Is now ok?! Or you can download from here: https://mega.nz/file/NBghnaLA#6xN6wJ_kKogW8m3epeEdbXVjne3FK9-uXchbpw9qyNY

P.S. I think there is some problem with uploading media to the posts.

Edited by martinstz
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, martinstz said:

Is now ok?! Or you can download from here: https://mega.nz/file/NBghnaLA#6xN6wJ_kKogW8m3epeEdbXVjne3FK9-uXchbpw9qyNY

P.S. I think there is some problem with uploading media to the posts.

 

Video_2021-07-23_164836.wmv 3.85 MB · 0 downloads

Hi martinstz, we have managed to reproduce this issue. We will report this bug to the development team.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share