Mx6 questions and discussions

2 hours ago, Raniw said:

Launched Mx6 1900, installed Sidebar, closed the browser.

Launched Maxthon again, but there is no Sidebar, installed the sidebar again, closed the browser. And so again. How to solve it?

In full screen mode, when watching YouTube, the sidebar does not disappear.

Watch the video.

Hi Raniw, these 2 issues have been reported as bugs to the team for them to look into it.

20 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@Raniw

What's the sidebar on the right hand side of your screen? It looks really good.

11 hours ago, Raniw said:

True Launch Bar - An improved replacement for the standard quick launch bar.

Thank you Magdalene for pointing this out
and a million thanks to you Raniw for this beautiful usefull app

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, projektilski said:

What's with payments info and autocomplete. I have one card mentioned here, which has overwritten my different one (which I actually use more). Manage payment methods brings me to About Maxthon tab :(

image.png.e6d87711ca7bcb57be81d4c287acbd65.png

Hi projektilski, could you provide a video on this issue for us to look into it?

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi projektilski, could you provide a video on this issue for us to look into it?

The video would not explain this better than the picture. Maxthon detects when there is a payment form and offers to fill in credit card info. I had one card info, but now I have only second card info and now a way to manage it or choose between two cards. 

19 hours ago, projektilski said:

The video would not explain this better than the picture. Maxthon detects when there is a payment form and offers to fill in credit card info. I had one card info, but now I have only second card info and now a way to manage it or choose between two cards. 

Hi projektilski, could you provide the website so we could do some testing?

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi projektilski, could you provide the website so we could do some testing?

https://mycheckout.eway2pay.com
However it is useless if not redirected from web shop with actual transaction ID
This is part of PBZ bank which is part of Sanpaolo Group.
I have every reason to believe it is the same with any other bank. Credit card info is saved somewhere in Maxthon and not manageable at all.

image.png.bf4072af2128733a0fd490afbf22d51f.png

10 hours ago, projektilski said:

https://mycheckout.eway2pay.com
However it is useless if not redirected from web shop with actual transaction ID
This is part of PBZ bank which is part of Sanpaolo Group.
I have every reason to believe it is the same with any other bank. Credit card info is saved somewhere in Maxthon and not manageable at all.

image.png.bf4072af2128733a0fd490afbf22d51f.png

Hi projektilski, our team is currently looking into this issue and will try to optimize it as soon as possible.