Mx6 questions and discussions

1 hour ago, rambo said:

Page zoom doesnt work correctly on status bar.

If you make zoom of page, lets say to 150% and then close browser, after reopening the same page , it is zoomed , but status bar showing now 100% . Actually it is 150% and from menu on top right corner you can see 150%.

Hi rambo, thank you for flagging out this issue. We have reported this bug and the development team will look into it soon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi DONG DONG, are you able to show us a video on how this issue occurs? Just to check, did you open incognito window?

No I didn't open incognito window .. And I can't Record this Issue Because this problem makes my whole computer not working properly..

Oh .. It's The same problem in this video ..

On 7/3/2021 at 12:31 PM, AaronX said:

I'm experiencing constant crashes with 1800 and 1801.

Having opened either a new regular window or an incognito window, when closed and returning to the single, main browser, it crashes. Of course when I launch M6 again it then has Maxthon Now with the reopen crashed closed tabs ... which opens in a new window. So I open that, then close the Maxthon Now window, and it crashes again!

I had installed over the top of 1700; will now uninstall and try it fresh...

Same Problem Here

Edited by DONG DONG

2 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

No I didn't open incognito window .. And I can't Record this Issue Because this problem makes my whole computer not working properly..

Oh .. It's The same problem in this video ..

Same Problem Here

Hi DONG DONG, do you experience the same problem if restore page zoom?

On 7/5/2021 at 9:45 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Rainman, could you provide the link for us to check and test?

I decided to try mx6 for android. I spent about 10 minutes trying to find "save as ...". I'm tired of it.
Unfortunately, I did not remember the address of the page I tried it on. However, I think this feature is simply missing from the browser. And it doesn't depend on the page.

11 hours ago, Rainman said:

I decided to try mx6 for android. I spent about 10 minutes trying to find "save as ...". I'm tired of it.
Unfortunately, I did not remember the address of the page I tried it on. However, I think this feature is simply missing from the browser. And it doesn't depend on the page.

Hi Rainman, could you let us know which other browser has got this "save as" function for android?

7 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Yes, It's still ..

Hi DONG DONG, we have reported this bug to the development team.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:35 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi AaronX, could you please provide a video to show us the error and also the crash data? 

I'm trying, but for some reason it never does it when Bandicam is running!

Edited by AaronX

Hi! After switching from M5 to M6 I've noticed that the browser auto-refreshes the tabs if I don't touch them for some time (20+ minutes?). It bothers me cause I can have a long text opened where I scrolled to the middle of it and then I take a tea-break, come back, open the tab and it gets refreshed, so I have to scroll all the way down again. The same with youtube videos - I got it paused in the right spot, and then it gets refreshed and starts playing from the beginning.

I didn't find anything related to auto-refresh in the settings and I couldn't find anybody else complaining, so... I came here for help :) Is it fixable? What am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 9:31 PM, Jane said:

Hi! After switching from M5 to M6 I've noticed that the browser auto-refreshes the tabs if I don't touch them for some time (20+ minutes?). It bothers me cause I can have a long text opened where I scrolled to the middle of it and then I take a tea-break, come back, open the tab and it gets refreshed, so I have to scroll all the way down again. The same with youtube videos - I got it paused in the right spot, and then it gets refreshed and starts playing from the beginning.

I didn't find anything related to auto-refresh in the settings and I couldn't find anybody else complaining, so... I came here for help :) Is it fixable? What am I doing wrong?

Hi Jane, may I know which version of MX6 are you referring to?

On 7/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, kasko said:

can you please change the mouse gesture ''hold right mouse then middle click'' to ''Hold left mouse then right click'' just like the maxthon 5 ? please

Maxthon Snap20210709181121.png

Hi kasko, thank you for flagging this out. This request has been recorded and the development team will look into it :)

- Fixed the issue that the page zoom percentage could not display correctly and the zoom restore button could not work on the status bar

zoom problem still exist on status bar

steps:

1. open anysite

2. from status bar click 2 times on "+" (zoom to 125%)

3. close browser

4. reopen browser

5. reopen "anysite"

expected result: "anysite" is 125% zoomed and status bar showing 125%

actual result:  "anysite" is 125% zoomed, BUT status bar showing 100% 

Edited by rambo

8 hours ago, Jane said:

Hi, it's 6.1.2.1700 (64bit) 0625. 

Hi Jane, could you try to install the latest version V6.1.2.1900 and see if you encounter the same issue?

12 hours ago, rambo said:

zoom problem still exist on status bar

steps:

1. open anysite

2. from status bar click 2 times on "+" (zoom to 125%)

3. close browser

4. reopen browser

5. reopen "anysite"

expected result: "anysite" is 125% zoomed and status bar showing 125%

actual result:  "anysite" is 125% zoomed, BUT status bar showing 100% 

Hi rambo, bug reported. The development team will look into this issue.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:00 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Rainman, could you show us a screenshot of the 'save as' function on opera? I have tried installing opera on android to test it out but did not see any save as feature.

1205065126_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04_34.thumb.jpeg.7abea3d4daf49a9a743c6610e7f5885b.jpeg

1108836596_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04_35.thumb.jpeg.33a87a4b4b33269fa528dd8a77b3d138.jpeg

1097551696_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04.34(1).thumb.jpeg.d049692d1a3b93e46c2da61e108bf659.jpeg

It seems that I have discovered the unknown for you

2 hours ago, brian67 said:

Hi, problem with version 6.1.2.1900 (64bit)

2021-07-13 10_30_09-Window.png

Hi brian67, this issue will continue being optimized.?

3 hours ago, Rainman said:

1205065126_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04_34.thumb.jpeg.7abea3d4daf49a9a743c6610e7f5885b.jpeg

1108836596_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04_35.thumb.jpeg.33a87a4b4b33269fa528dd8a77b3d138.jpeg

1097551696_WhatsAppImage2021-07-13at14_04.34(1).thumb.jpeg.d049692d1a3b93e46c2da61e108bf659.jpeg

It seems that I have discovered the unknown for you

Hi Rainman, could you provide us a website link that the website doesn't provide the download button but the Opera browser could download that file? We will forward this function to the product team. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi brian67, this issue will continue being optimized.?

Hi Rainman, could you provide us a website link that the website doesn't provide the download button but the Opera browser could download that file? We will forward this function to the product team. 

for example, yoodownload.com and enter a link to any video from YouTube in the input field, then click download

8 minutes ago, Rainman said:

for example, yoodownload.com and enter a link to any video from YouTube in the input field, then click download

Hi Rainman, thank you for your reply.?

I tried to access this website and download the file. This website has the Download button, you could click the download button directly. It seems that it needn't other download button from the browser. 

41 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Rainman, thank you for your reply.?

I tried to access this website and download the file. This website has the Download button, you could click the download button directly. It seems that it needn't other download button from the browser. 

unfortunately, clicking on the link does not work on my smartphone (apparently, if there is a configured player, and this is correct): when you click on the link, the playback opens in a separate tab, and there is no way to save video!

I am sure that the correct option is the presence of the "save as" function, which saves the object by reference, whatever it is

Edited by Rainman

16 minutes ago, Rainman said:

unfortunately, clicking on the link does not work on my smartphone (apparently, if there is a configured player, and this is correct): when you click on the link, the playback opens in a separate tab, and there is no way to save video!

I am sure that the correct option is the presence of the "save as" function, which saves the object by reference, whatever it is

Hi Rainman, there is a Download button under the menu. Attached a video for your reference.

On 7/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, Jane said:

I have the same problem, And I tried all resolutions But nothing changes, Auto-Refreshing ..