Mx6 questions and discussions

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Dong Dong, this function is already in place. You can select the path to download the screenshots to. And as for images, you could edit the pathway in settings > general > quick save images

15 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Every screen shot i have to Select the folder to download it in .. I want to Take a lot of screen shots in hurry ..

On 6/28/2021 at 2:48 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi DONG DONG, you mean the screen capture "Ctrl+F1?"

Yeah, I would like this when I press "ctrl + F1" to capture the picture and download the snapshot directly to a pre-defined location without asking me to choose the folder again..

Edited by DONG DONG

If possible, I would appreciate a setting to choose the vertical alignment of pages that do not scale to the whole browser width.

Most web pages are still in the 90's (incluidng this one), with a width that only scales up to maximum 1300 pixels (usually less), so a big part of a modern screen stays unused. I would like to use that wasted screen for another window in some cases, and I know that I could just resize the browser window (I usually have it maximized), but that would be inconvenient for me as I would have to maximize it for some tabs that scale well and then restore for other cases; having a vertical alignment would make things much better optimized.

Edited by Mr. SS

The latest very heavy updates 6.1.2.1800 - 6.1.2.1700, so much I can not do anything in the browser .. It only continues not to respond all time, with difficulty I have been able to send this comment.
I even can not log on because, if you log in, I will not literally do anything, it is only to respond to the over time and cause a complete computer does not respond ..
I can not resolve it .. It's just too heavy and does not respond throughout the time .. I can not browse or do anything ..

I'm experiencing constant crashes with 1800 and 1801.

Having opened either a new regular window or an incognito window, when closed and returning to the single, main browser, it crashes. Of course when I launch M6 again it then has Maxthon Now with the reopen crashed closed tabs ... which opens in a new window. So I open that, then close the Maxthon Now window, and it crashes again!

I had installed over the top of 1700; will now uninstall and try it fresh...

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.4272247c6c639fd9f2e3a712e4ba7b19.pngBack to MX5 .. I can Do And Find what I want in him ..

Side Bar

Status Bar

Add The Picture that u want to Background

Ad-Blocker

MX5 Downloader

MX5's Pop-up mode

MX5's Translation Best than Google translation ?

Auto-Refresh too

Edited by DONG DONG
  • Like 2

Now MX6 is totally usable for me, and I appreciate very much that our suggestions are implemented so quickly; it's very pleasant to feel this kind of responsiveness from the developer.

There is one other thing that I am missing from MX5: when typing a search query in the address bar, in MX5 you get suggestions based on your personal history and most popular search queries (I think), while in MX6 only from personal history. Can we get the most popular search queries suggestions in MX6?

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, Rainman said:

Why is it not possible to save an object (page, media, file) by link in mx6 for android? There is a link with a video on the page, you can watch it, but there is no way to save it.

Hi Rainman, could you provide the link for us to check and test?

On 7/3/2021 at 10:50 AM, DONG DONG said:

The latest very heavy updates 6.1.2.1800 - 6.1.2.1700, so much I can not do anything in the browser .. It only continues not to respond all time, with difficulty I have been able to send this comment.
I even can not log on because, if you log in, I will not literally do anything, it is only to respond to the over time and cause a complete computer does not respond ..
I can not resolve it .. It's just too heavy and does not respond throughout the time .. I can not browse or do anything ..

Hi DONG DONG, could you please disable all extensions, clear the cache before you restart the browser and try again? If same issue persists, kindly launch the task manager and snap a screenshot for us. Thank you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, caligula73 said:

prompt the extension of the translator so that there are two windows, as in mx5, for quick translation back and forth

Hi caligula73, thanks for your suggestion. We will note down this request and forward to the development team.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 10:25 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi DONG DONG, could you please disable all extensions, clear the cache before you restart the browser and try again? If same issue persists, kindly launch the task manager and snap a screenshot for us. Thank you.

I already made a screenshot.

and the problem that i can't do anything .. so i can't disable any extensions ..

Edited by DONG DONG

On 7/5/2021 at 10:25 AM, BugSir009 said:

Thank you so much, it resolved now.

But still there problem, When I open new tab, MX6 Stops working At all .. so ..

Edited by DONG DONG

15 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Thank you so much, it resolved now.

But still there problem, When I open new tab, MX6 Stops working At all .. so ..

Hi DONG DONG, are you able to show us a video on how this issue occurs? Just to check, did you open incognito window?

On 7/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, rambo said:

+ Added status bar (including CPU, download speed, global mute, page zoom)

Page zoom doesnt work correctly on status bar.

If you make zoom of page, lets say to 150% and then close browser, after reopening the same page , it is zoomed , but status bar showing now 100% . Actually it is 150% and from menu on top right corner you can see 150%.