Mx6 questions and discussions

On 3/2/2021 at 5:34 PM, MichaelC362 said:

The Ctrl + F1 snap now has Chinese characters in the description.

Bug reported.

Lloydsbank.com now can't sign-in (was ok with previous beta).

It will be fixed in the next version.

national-lottery.co.uk still broken with just spinning life signs for some images on home page.

Could you provide me a screenshot of this issue?

The new download manager is still not good enough (i.e. not as good as Mx5)... why keep going backwards!? The window isn't even resizable & now instead of a downward facing arrow icon, there's now just a black circle.

Request reported.

There used to be an option in the past in MX3 and, I think, in MX5 too, to "close all from same site" when right-clicking on a tab - could we have it back? It's very useful after researching a website (for example comparing products when shopping), when you want to close the website completely.

2 hours ago, Mr. SS said:

There used to be an option in the past in MX3 and, I think, in MX5 too, to "close all from same site" when right-clicking on a tab - could we have it back? It's very useful after researching a website (for example comparing products when shopping), when you want to close the website completely.

Suggestion recorded. ?

• Like 1

Hello,
Please can you add again the favorites function "Add to this folder" which was in Maxton 5, when you open a favorites folder to put the current tab, because it was really very convenient? and now it's really boring !!!
Thank you.

04-03-2021 14-30-47.jpg

Edited by 13382058
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, 13382058 said:

Hello,
Please can you add again the favorites function "Add to this folder" which was in Maxton 5, when you open a favorites folder to put the current tab, because it was really very convenient? and now it's really boring !!!
Thank you.

04-03-2021 14-30-47.jpg

Yeah I told them too perviously, I hope they ut it Again ..

Hello

When will the new update come out ??
I am facing many problems on social media because of that.
First, Twitter, and now Instagram and YouTube.
I am required to change my Instagram account password every time..While Twitter does not open, YouTube has become very strange and continues to tell me to make sure that I am connected to the Internet.

My account is Stops every time I close and open the browser .. I don’t know if this is a problem with my account itself or the entire browser ..
Knowing that this has never happened to me on the MX5 or any other browser.

image.png.ed368b315c01ef9228ea1579eaf61bdd.png

On 3/5/2021 at 9:26 PM, DONG DONG said:

Hello

When will the new update come out ??
I am facing many problems on social media because of that.
First, Twitter, and now Instagram and YouTube.
I am required to change my Instagram account password every time..While Twitter does not open, YouTube has become very strange and continues to tell me to make sure that I am connected to the Internet.

My account is Stops every time I close and open the browser .. I don’t know if this is a problem with my account itself or the entire browser ..
Knowing that this has never happened to me on the MX5 or any other browser.

image.png.ed368b315c01ef9228ea1579eaf61bdd.png

Hi there, try to install the latest version 6.1.1.1300. ?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to install the latest version 6.1.1.1300. ?

I did it And it's ok now, But I want to know when we will be able to see Side Bar in mx6 ???

And Seriously, Will we able to see it or not ??

Edited by DONG DONG

2 hours ago, m007 said:

also where is mute on individual tabs

It's on the right side of the Tab next to the Close icon. But, you have to Right Click and then click on "Mute Site", then if you want to un-mute, you have to right click again and then click on "Unmute Site"

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It's on the right side of the Tab next to the Close icon. But, you have to Right Click and then click on "Mute Site", then if you want to un-mute, you have to right click again and then click on "Unmute Site"

is not the same. two clicks vs. one. sometimes its a big deal. why not to make old way?

• Sad 1

On 3/8/2021 at 8:01 AM, BugSir006 said:

Bug reported.

It seems "space" behaves like "tab" in the address and search bars in the last version. Tried disabling the keyboard shortcuts at all, but the problem persists.

Edited by Mr. SS

On 3/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, BugSir006 said:

I tried it but it's not good for me ..

On 3/8/2021 at 3:41 PM, m007 said:

I need status bar with zoom +- buttons on it and global mute, also where is mute on individual tabs?
I believe you also missing "add to favorites" when you click star

Yeah I hope so .. Side bar too

On 3/8/2021 at 9:41 PM, m007 said:

I need status bar with zoom +- buttons on it and global mute, also where is mute on individual tabs?
I believe you also missing "add to favorites" when you click star

Maxthon Snap20210310113407.pngMaxthon Snap20210310113457.pngMaxthon Snap20210310113636.png

On 3/9/2021 at 2:16 AM, m007 said:

is not the same. two clicks vs. one. sometimes its a big deal. why not to make old way?

Request reported.

6 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Maybe if Maxthon 6 had AdBlockPlus on there...then,it'll be fine.

Hi there, the chrome extensions can be added to the Maxthon 6 browser.

Adblock: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-—-best-ad-blocker/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

uBlock: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en-US

image.thumb.png.ae6b5548974a758a4520029669b83bb8.png

This download function is really missing and open in a separate window dont show timeline anymore this was really helpfull if adblock didn't do a thing

MX5image.thumb.png.34d3ca7a74c493611bc7d8172e241b21.png

MX6

image.png.ef96c6370c44cb1dfa4cd1e11b4e94cb.png

Also i miss this simple window where i can acces all and not two separate buttons one to manage account and other to go to settings

image.png.15fbd94e6a6b2142b774b36ee9e40137.png

And i still cant find downlod manager i miss this one very much, it was the reason I used maxthoon that was really easy to manage were to save file with all saved locations. and mxdl file extension tooimage.png.7e6a00bf70e818854024fd998864aaa1.png

And as was mentiond before I was able to click on speaker picture on a tab to mute tab which is much easer than right clicking it.

I hope that all the functuionality from MX5 will be implemented some day, till then i guess I'll use MX5 and some other browser.
Thanks for attention

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StormLord said:

image.thumb.png.ae6b5548974a758a4520029669b83bb8.png

This download function is really missing and open in a separate window dont show timeline anymore this was really helpfull if adblock didn't do a thing

MX5image.thumb.png.34d3ca7a74c493611bc7d8172e241b21.png

MX6

image.png.ef96c6370c44cb1dfa4cd1e11b4e94cb.png

Also i miss this simple window where i can acces all and not two separate buttons one to manage account and other to go to settings

image.png.15fbd94e6a6b2142b774b36ee9e40137.png

And i still cant find downlod manager i miss this one very much, it was the reason I used maxthoon that was really easy to manage were to save file with all saved locations. and mxdl file extension tooimage.png.7e6a00bf70e818854024fd998864aaa1.png

And as was mentiond before I was able to click on speaker picture on a tab to mute tab which is much easer than right clicking it.

I hope that all the functuionality from MX5 will be implemented some day, till then i guess I'll use MX5 and some other browser.
Thanks for attention

Yeah, I see Everything In MX5 is Perfect .. If they update him I'll back to use him Again ...

Even The Downloader .. I can't change the name before i download ..

I download newest version and there are problems:

1. Can't see status bar. Nowhere to show it, too.

2. If I change borwser display language, it won't switch immediately. I have to restart Maxthon.

3. Where's vertical side bar?

4. The bookmark manager is very poor. Should go back to the one in MX4.

5. Shortcut keys are gone, e.g. ALT+Z to bring back last-closed page.

Edited by scottchu.tw

Could you please make a pinned tab locked 

so when I use an alias it opens in a new window not on my current pinned tab
For instance I use F4 to open my home page 
I need it to open when clicked in a new tab not the current and especially not replacing my pinned tab