Mx6 questions and discussions

35 minutes ago, DONG DONG said:

There is no Download button, And when i try to download I can't ..

Not Like MX5's Downloader..

I need MX5's Downloader ..

You're right it's not downloading from twitter.
My advice to you is be like me I purchased Internet download manager IDM and it's the best downloader so far
It lets me download everything I need from YT Twitter FB and you name it.

even yours.png

twitter.png

Edited by Mhzayer
added pics

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, thank you for your screenshot. ?

I tried to open this video on my end but haven't found this option in my Chrome. Is this any extension or some special setting?

Maxthon Snap20210223012855.png1484006671_MaxthonSnap20210223013515.png

This is an option that you get when you have an Android-based TV or a Chromecast (or similar device connected to a TV) on the same network as the computer and then you can cast (send) the video from the computer to that TV.

58 minutes ago, Mr. SS said:

This is an option that you get when you have an Android-based TV or a Chromecast (or similar device connected to a TV) on the same network as the computer and then you can cast (send) the video from the computer to that TV.

Hi there, could you use this function by clicking the menu button (Alt+F) > Cast?

Maxthon Snap20210223180009.png

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you use this function by clicking the menu button (Alt+F) > Cast?

Maxthon Snap20210223180009.png

This works, and is a really interesting function (I haven't notice it before), but it is somewhat different as in it uses the TV as an additional monitor for mirroring the default monitor, while the youtube cast sends the video to the TV after which you can turn off the PC and the video will still play on the TV in the youtube app.

13 hours ago, Mr. SS said:

while the youtube cast sends the video to the TV after which you can turn off the PC and the video will still play on the TV in the youtube app.

Hi there, thank you for your reply. In the Chrome browser, after turning off the PC, the video still play or not?

On 2/24/2021 at 6:30 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, thank you for your reply. In the Chrome browser, after turning off the PC, the video still play or not?

Yes, I confirm that, after casting a youtube video in Chrome (from the button in the video window) to the TV and turning the PC off, the video continues playing on the TV.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, Alex K.S.Lim said:

Is there a setting to control the auto suggestion with address bar to exclude result from Browsing History and Bookmarks?

I remembered that's one in Maxthon 5 but bot in MX6. 

image.png

On 2/27/2021 at 1:41 AM, ar4000 said:

how to disable autocomplete passwords?

Suggestions recorded. 

12 hours ago, Mr. SS said:

I don't know if this was supposed to be fixed or not, but auto-update is still not working.

image.png.75614f2ee037d3444be17f0b846e8d7c.png

Suggestion reported. Currently, the beta version cannot be updated automatically. If we release the official version, it will be updated automatically.

Mx6 6.1.1.1200 beta

The Ctrl + F1 snap now has Chinese characters in the description.

Lloydsbank.com now can't sign-in (was ok with previous beta).

national-lottery.co.uk still broken with just spinning life signs for some images on home page.

The new download manager is still not good enough (i.e. not as good as Mx5)... why keep going backwards!? The window isn't even resizable & now instead of a downward facing arrow icon, there's now just a black circle.

Good minimizer to tray finally added in, but still would benefit from status bar (like Mx5).

Still no website thumbnails or selectable images (could use favicon, a Mx/web database or locally chosen)

5 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Works just fine for me, am watching it now.

It works fine on other PC (same network) also but on that one it stopped working. It did open, I went to some settings and then it showed this error and it wouldn't load any more. Cleaning cache and flushing DNS did not help, while at the same time it did work over Firefox.