Mx6 questions and discussions

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

@AaronXHi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. Attached a video for your reference.

Hi BugSir,

Your video shows what SHOULDN'T happen. If you are typing in a text field like Google's search bar, then Ctrl + Arrow should at that point, whilst the form field is active and has focus, skip over each word. It should NOT switch between tabs.

Switching between tabs should happen at all other times, when there is no active text input field being used.

I am a user and a fan of Maxthon for long years, and never has a new version of the browser behaved so bad as Mx6 does. Basic Mx functionalities are totally unstable. Last session is not remembered correctly or at all, auto-fill in not integrated well from Mx5, no Open option for downloads, some videos play only when visible (i.e. can't scroll down the same page). I must say, as much as I love Maxthon, I may really take a brake from it, switch to Opera or something, until there is really a stable version. 

17 hours ago, AaronX said:

Hi BugSir,

Your video shows what SHOULDN'T happen. If you are typing in a text field like Google's search bar, then Ctrl + Arrow should at that point, whilst the form field is active and has focus, skip over each word. It should NOT switch between tabs.

Switching between tabs should happen at all other times, when there is no active text input field being used.

Thank you for your help. Issue reported.

in 6.1.1.1100 mx hotkeys override those of the websites you visit. for example, i've set F2 to be the "previous tab" hotkey, and now i can't edit formulas in google sheets using the same F2 hotkey.

it was fine in mx5, so had to revert to it, albeit the new mx6 branch is far better in other ways.

oh, and one more thing: mx6 doesn't start without administrator rights on win10x64.

56 minutes ago, abarth said:

in 6.1.1.1100 mx hotkeys override those of the websites you visit. for example, i've set F2 to be the "previous tab" hotkey, and now i can't edit formulas in google sheets using the same F2 hotkey.

Bug reported.

56 minutes ago, abarth said:

oh, and one more thing: mx6 doesn't start without administrator rights on win10x64.

Issue reported. 

Why MX6 not keep extensions when updating? I hate the idea of having to put extensions every time !!!

Can u Tell me when u will update the translate in MX6 Like MX5's Translate ??

Side bar and Status bar too .. When We can be Able to see MX6 Like MX5 ???

And "Add to bookmarks Button" .. When we can be able to use this button Again ?

I want to know why Spotify is not working on the browser, whenever I try to run it this is what happens ..

-First Video-

But for my desktop version it works normally.

-Second Video-

Is This happens just to me ?

Edited by DONG DONG

17 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

Why MX6 not keep extensions when updating? I hate the idea of having to put extensions every time !!!

Can u Tell me when u will update the translate in MX6 Like MX5's Translate ??

Side bar and Status bar too .. When We can be Able to see MX6 Like MX5 ???

And "Add to bookmarks Button" .. When we can be able to use this button Again ?

17 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

I need this button again too ..

image.thumb.png.ba7ceb2d5bc81b03837f3101de4ea89e.png

Suggestions reported. 

13 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

I want to know why Spotify is not working on the browser, whenever I try to run it this is what happens ..

Hi there, how about other browsers?

12 hours ago, Mr. SS said:

I see the newest version has a different download manager, but still no "open" button when downloading - is it at least planned?

Request reported. 

2 hours ago, zsolt1 said:

I cannot edit search engines' links. This is especially uncomfortable, as I do not want to use google.com.hk, but google.hu which is my countrie's search engine site. Even if I add  this, I cannot select it. Very annoying.

You can but first you have to change your default search engine from Google to anything else
Then delete Google 
After that Add it back with whatever search you need 
I recommend you to exit maxthon and then you can set google as your default engine
Here I attached my google string

google search.png

14 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

You can but first you have to change your default search engine from Google to anything else
Then delete Google 
After that Add it back with whatever search you need 
I recommend you to exit maxthon and then you can set google as your default engine
Here I attached my google string

google search.png

I tried your suggestion, it does not work, see the picture.

search.jpg

On 2/11/2021 at 2:00 AM, DONG DONG said:

Why Every time i download Pictures i have to choose the folder ?

Why he changes the download folder every picture ???

And, When I close and open the browser, the theme I put by itself changes. ...

Hi there, you can enable the quick download.

download.jpg

On 2/12/2021 at 7:45 AM, Poizon said:

Hello! Please tell me why in version 6 they removed the "screenshot" in the display of blocks, and left only the "block color"? It was very convenient and visual! Return this option if possible.

It will be added to the future version.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 10:44 AM, Rainman said:

I open Maxton. Pinned tabs opened at once. I click "restore tabs" to open the tabs of the last session. And for the pinned tabs, copies opened.

Issue reported.

On 2/17/2021 at 10:40 PM, zsolt1 said:

I cannot edit search engines' links. This is especially uncomfortable, as I do not want to use google.com.hk, but google.hu which is my countrie's search engine site. Even if I add  this, I cannot select it. Very annoying.

Hi there, you can use this link: google.hu

Copy, add this link address and set it as the default search engine.

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue? Which file failed to download?

There is no Download button, And when i try to download I can't ..

Not Like MX5's Downloader..

I need MX5's Downloader ..