Mx6 questions and discussions

16 hours ago, jugurtha said:

I have entered the same account but my favorites have been synced butautosave is not syncronised.

i have only one account in maxthon5 . i entered this account in maxthon 6 but syncronised only  my favourites. 
i dont find my passkepper .

image.png

Try to click the "Sync" button in Passkeeper of Maxthon 6, please.

MaxthonSnap20200508165250.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, skonukcu said:

boss key please.

Probably add to the official version.

bookmarks menu crashes browser.

ublock does not work on first load of page.

It will be appreciated if you could provide a short video of these issues. The recording tool has been attached.

bdcamsetup.exe

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, projektilski said:

I'm not sure, should Maxthon 6 sync bookmarks from older versions? I ask because im my case it is empty.

Account data of Maxthon 5 will be imported to Maxthon 6 automatically after the first login. And then, the data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it won't sync with Maxthon 5.

2 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Account data of Maxthon 5 will be imported to Maxthon 6 automatically after the first login. And then, the data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it won't sync with Maxthon 5.

But in my case this did not happen. I logged in with Maxthon 6 but nothing synced. Maxthon 5 is still installed on the same computer.

XmTYGW3.png

fVT1rfJ.png

54 minutes ago, projektilski said:

But in my case this did not happen. I logged in with Maxthon 6 but nothing synced. Maxthon 5 is still installed on the same computer.

Could you let me know the version number of your Maxthon 6 and the UID of your browser account? To check the UID, you can access my.maxthon.com.

59 minutes ago, projektilski said:

Try to open the Maxnote to check the sync status, please.

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you let me know the version number of your Maxthon 6 and the UID of your browser account? To check the UID, you can access my.maxthon.com.

Try to open the Maxnote to check the sync status, please.

Hi, it synced after some time (I would say many hours). Now it shows bookmarks however I can't find how to set favorites folder to show on favorites bar.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:43 AM, projektilski said:

Hi, it synced after some time (I would say many hours). Now it shows bookmarks however I can't find how to set favorites folder to show on favorites bar.

MaxthonSnap20200518110400.png

Hi projektilski, go to Bookmark manager, drag the folder which you need to display to the folder "Desktop Bookmarks," please.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

I want to know, Why the tabs still Reload, Although I turned off the feature, it is still reloading the tabs

I don't like this feature and tried to stop it and it didn't work.

This issue happened in version 6.0.0.1500? It would be appreciated if you can provide a video of this issue.

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

That doesn't tell anyone anything. At least provide some examples of what YOU think needs to be improved.

advanced settings should be added, many settings can be made in google chrome. example; site settings (flash, cookies, camera, microphone and others)

these features should be corrected

1plGygYspK.thumb.gif.0c4340d9cf4d00151eb66c440b9fdf41.gif

its MX5 version

o8sSLXQyjd.thumb.gif.4c01941f0da3e8ed79f049445c086845.gif

its MX6 version

7SsEscT531.thumb.gif.713db883e6ec3cb0b7ed4e1e426c710e.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, n3ujx said:

advanced settings should be added, many settings can be made in google chrome. example; site settings (flash, cookies, camera, microphone and others)

Thank you for pointing out. These have been submitted to the product team and will be improved in the future version.

14 hours ago, n3ujx said:

these features should be corrected

These issues have been submitted to the dev team as bugs.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

This has got to be a record for the longest time taken to roll out a new browser version -- any longer and I will switch permanently to Vivaldi and Opera...

its available here to some and on telegraph to anybody - no need to join just view - as to rolling it out its an apha version - a long way from finished or usable - i log on here in hope but i think thats fading fast - Vivaldi is way ahead of 6 - i cannot see that changing

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

10 hours ago, Dan said:

This has got to be a record for the longest time taken to roll out a new browser version -- any longer and I will switch permanently to Vivaldi and Opera...

I don't really think you're familiar with how long entirely NEW browser releases take, especially one that's based on an entirely NEW browser core.
Especially since Maxthon has some unique features that other Chromium browsers are mostly to lazy to impliment.

Maxthon also doesn't have the HUGE tech teams that other company's tend to have.

2 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Maxthon also doesn't have the HUGE tech teams that other company's tend to have.

an interesting statement how do you/we know that - its never been stated how many devs there are - who are you comparing that to - microsoft or vivaldi/brave

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

On 5/29/2020 at 8:25 PM, Dan said:

Vivaldi is good browser but it is still missing an option to open new tab from address bar with just enter (and not some other key combination) which is crucial for me.

• Like 1