Mx6 questions and discussions

I've been using Maxthon since Maxthon2, is not always the best browser, but is the browser I love.
Some of it's native build in features are those tiny details that I love.

One thing that I love too is that Maxthon is pretty much virus-inmune, hope it will keep staying that way. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, BugSir006 said:

يمكنك إضافة ملحقات مختلفة حول السمة أو السطح لتخصيص الخلفية. ?

مرحباً gmatas ، شكرا لدعمكم. ? ولكن يبدو أنك لم تنشر أي ردود أو مناقشات على منتدانا من قبل ? ، هل لديك الوقت الكافي لمساعدتنا في اختبار إصدار ألفا؟ 

سينظر فريق المنتج لدينا في الاحتفاظ بالعديد من الوظائف مثل الإضافات. ?

thanks

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, TylerC said:

I've been using Maxthon since Maxthon2, is not always the best browser, but is the browser I love.
Some of it's native build in features are those tiny details that I love.

Agreed! The F-key shortcuts are the real key feature for me, which I've never been able to properly, reliably recreate in any other browser.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:42 AM, AaronX said:

Agreed! The F-key shortcuts are the real key feature for me, which I've never been able to properly, reliably recreate in any other browser.

Can you tell me about those ?

I use more other features, like drag an drop to open a link or make a search, other browsers fails sometimes to open a link in another page while drag and drop works most of the times.
The cloud bookmarks (maxthon was one of the first ones to include it), or the cloud notepad, the popup video windows, the media finder, among other things.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:45 AM, TylerC said:

Can you tell me about those ?

I use more other features, like drag an drop to open a link or make a search, other browsers fails sometimes to open a link in another page while drag and drop works most of the times.
The cloud bookmarks (maxthon was one of the first ones to include it), or the cloud notepad, the popup video windows, the media finder, among other things.

It's an incredibly useful function.

Navigate to mx://options/ and open the Advanced tab. Under the Navigation heading you should tick the Enable URL alias checkbox, then click to Manage URL aliases.

You can then set up shortcut keys and alias keywords to go straight to specific URLs of your choosing.

12 hours ago, skonukcu said:

hi.

maxthon6 doest not work because of CAPI2 error 4107.

i have looked to google and tried something but still not work.

(windows 7 sp1 and new formatted)

Hi there, could you describe the issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you can provide a video of it. The recording tool has been attached.

bdcamsetup.exe

4 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

The problem is not solved and I still cannot Login or register, although I received update 201

Hi DONG DONG,

In version 1201 we only fixed a bug regarding the tab closing. The bug of registration will be fixed in the future version.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Maybe Maxthon 6 should also have an option that allows other users to turn off flash for our safety.Also...the website Sockshare.io didn't even show the images and the videos.It needs to be fixed

You can not install it if you like .. like mx5

Maybe Maxthon 6 should also have an option that allows other users to turn off flash for our safety.

Use a Chrome extension such as Flash control. There are several that work. Flash will be discontinued in chrome from the end of 2020 anyway.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jugurtha said:

Passkeeper is not synchronised for all beta version in maxthon 6 for me

Hi jugurtha, the user data could be imported to Maxthon 6 from Maxthon 5 at the first login. The data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it could not sync with Maxthon 5.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi jugurtha, the user data could be imported to Maxthon 6 from Maxthon 5 at the first login. The data of Maxthon 6 is separate, it could not sync with Maxthon 5.

I have entered the same account but my favorites have been synced butautosave is not syncronised.

i have only one account in maxthon5 . i entered this account in maxthon 6 but syncronised only  my favourites. 
i dont find my passkepper .

image.thumb.png.d901bc59d2e6bb01e1af96e4b15fd682.png

image.png

Edited by jugurtha