Export file data Bookmark Maxthon Android 5.2.3.3240 is possible?

Hi, I have used Maxthon for some time on windows in version 5.1.3.2000, in this version it has always been convenient for me to be able to export my favorites, data, via files.
Recently, however, I use a version of maxthon 5.2.3.3240 for Android from which I can't find any way to do the same.
There is, is there a way to export via file even with this version without being forced to use synchronization or export favorites to the cloud?
Is it only on this version that I use the impossibility of being able to do it in this way or is it no longer possible to do it on all versions for Android?
Thank you.

I thought, in this case, any third-party software such as Backup and Restore could also be fine, which unfortunately is not available in the Android version but only for windows, and which allows you to extract and save not only your favorites but also your history and settings of most known browsers.
Does anyone know about it and use it for someone similar for Android that does more or less the same job?

• 4 weeks later...
On 08.01.2020 at 8:07 PM, whiteheadhawk said:

I have used Maxthon for some time on windows in version 5.1.3.2000, in this version it has always been convenient for me to be able to export my favorites, data, via files.

How did you do that? I'm using Maxthon Browser v5.2.7.5000 on Windows and I can't find any way to export even my Bookmarks to a file...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived