no 2020 history

cphx

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2020 at 10:19 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, have you ever deleted the browsing history?  Currently, the browsing history from which day?

Nope, never did. Also, I'm not using the auto clear function. Just had to check my history that time since I forgot a website I browsed

On 3/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, DARKSTORM said:

Nope, never did. Also, I'm not using the auto clear function. Just had to check my history that time since I forgot a website I browsed

On 3/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, bayas said:

I've also had the same problem since April 2019.

Could you let me know the email address of your browser account, compress the folder "History" and send it to me? To find the folder "History," you could press the keyboard "Win+R," run "%appdata%," find the folder "Maxthon5">"Users">"Your browser account">"History."  

History.png

run.png

3 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

Doing a clean install can easily fix the problem but I don't want to lose my browsing data (other than history). Though I can do a clean install then restore, it still cleans some of my important browsing data. Using the Fix from uninstaller can't fix the problem.

Thank you for your file. Could you let me know the email address of your browser account?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 7:02 AM, BugSir006 said:

Could you let me know the email address of your browser account, compress the folder "History" and send it to me? To find the folder "History," you could press the keyboard "Win+R," run "%appdata%," find the folder "Maxthon5">"Users">"Your browser account">"History."  

History.png

run.png

Hello, Thank you for this clue. I closed Maxthon Browser and removed three files in the screenshot, and then Maxthon History is now working again.

image.png.fd706942d4d0971d3ba10f826b7bc029.png

image.png.eca36400ff6d0e2b6742c328c696004f.png

Archived