Loop login without "run as administrator"

No I can't, but it's really very simple:  I click on the icon of the Maxthon executable, in the login box screen (with mail) I insert user and password and after a few seconds the login screen comes out again, an so in loop.
If I open the executable "as an administrator" this does not happen.

14 hours ago, nogain said:

No I can't, but it's really very simple:  I click on the icon of the Maxthon executable, in the login box screen (with mail) I insert user and password and after a few seconds the login screen comes out again, an so in loop.
If I open the executable "as an administrator" this does not happen.

This issue only happened in v5.2.7.5000? It asks you to enter the browser account and password repeatedly, could you provide a screenshot? Can we take some time to have a remote via TeamViewer? You can also try to press the keyboard "Win+R", run "%appdata%", to find the folder "Maxthon5", rename it then restart the browser.

run.png

- Yes, it asked me to enter the browser account and password repeatedly and it was not possible to kill the process from the task manager.
- I have no Maxthon folder in %appdata%.
Anyway, I deleted the program folder, in my case "Maxthon" and not "Maxthon5".
I removed Maxthon cache folders.
I put the clean portable back in a new Maxthon5 programs folder.
Now it works.
But I really can't understand why not before, since it was a clean Maxthon installation on a clean Windows 10.
Thank you for your fast and constant support.

Archived