MX NITRO

I don't know where to post this, because help with it wouldn't be covered by any of the other boards I looked at.  i am and have been a beta tester since early-ish mx4 onward.  ive had to figure out some desperate measures to make my middle son's computer be able to load pages ... his resources suck. (Read my other post about supporting maxthon for more context).  I've been hunting down lightweight browsers and doing some benchmarks and other network tests, and the best I have come across so far is maxthon nitro.  don't just walk away from the question because i said nitro.  yes, i know that it is not under development, yes i know it is not advertised, and yes i know it is probably something you don't want to deal with right now - but HEAR ME OUT.  All I am asking for is that there be a mod that can link it to my cloud bookmarks, OR, i can make my accounts bookmarks available by using the website version of maxnote.  but i need it to be fully functional.  i need to be able to import bookmark files from other browsers as well as export the bookmarks (without the notes I am assuming) along with adding new bookmarks and the ability to delete old ones.  Pretty muchh thats all i need.  i'm not asking for all of maxnote, i dont need a password keeper or an email address generator.  can someone please help me out? its fast and simple browser that so far seems stable and fast and i am suprised its been swept aside so quietly.  so, any help you could give, or even a rediculous workaround would be greatly appreciated.  please? 

On 12/07/2019 at 5:12 AM, klear6 said:

I don't know where to post this, because help with it wouldn't be covered by any of the other boards I looked at.  i am and have been a beta tester since early-ish mx4 onward.  ive had to figure out some desperate measures to make my middle son's computer be able to load pages ... his resources suck. (Read my other post about supporting maxthon for more context).  I've been hunting down lightweight browsers and doing some benchmarks and other network tests, and the best I have come across so far is maxthon nitro.  don't just walk away from the question because i said nitro.  yes, i know that it is not under development, yes i know it is not advertised, and yes i know it is probably something you don't want to deal with right now - but HEAR ME OUT.  All I am asking for is that there be a mod that can link it to my cloud bookmarks, OR, i can make my accounts bookmarks available by using the website version of maxnote.  but i need it to be fully functional.  i need to be able to import bookmark files from other browsers as well as export the bookmarks (without the notes I am assuming) along with adding new bookmarks and the ability to delete old ones.  Pretty muchh thats all i need.  i'm not asking for all of maxnote, i dont need a password keeper or an email address generator.  can someone please help me out? its fast and simple browser that so far seems stable and fast and i am suprised its been swept aside so quietly.  so, any help you could give, or even a rediculous workaround would be greatly appreciated.  please? 

I moved your post here, there's more chance someone looks at it.

sigmax2.png

Archived