Your account is abnormal

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, can you log in properly? Did you change the password of the browser account or change the bound email address?

I did not change anything (pass, email, etc.) and I also have this problem. When I close Mx and run again, this message appears from time to time.

Re-logging resolves the problem for some time :titter:

please elaborate the procedure on how to do this

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, can you log in properly? Did you change the password of the browser account or change the bound email address?

I did not change anything. no  matter how I re login, it says your account is abnormal.

On 11/06/2019 at 5:11 AM, BugSir006 said:

It's a pity that I cannot reproduce this issue. Can we check it via TeamViewer?

it happens to me every now and then. then it resolves itself after a while , my guess is that It's a server issue

sigmax2.png

8 minutes ago, -ody- said:

it happens to me every now and then. then it resolves itself after a while , my guess is that It's a server issue

Could you send your browser email account and UID to me? To check the UID, you can log in my.maxthon.com.

17 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I recommend you to clear the cache. :Smiling_with_Sweat_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

the fact that we all encounter the issue at the same time looks like a serveur issue, more over because it resolves itself (no need to clear the cache or to do anything, just wait)

sigmax2.png

• 4 weeks later...

On 7/5/2019 at 6:32 AM, nelson(160854) said:

I wish to report my following actions, after I reset my IP address, it can be login and my account is normal again. It was your server that block my IP address. May this would help.

Thank you for the information. I contacted the engineer to confirm, but the server doesn't block your IP. :(

Archived